• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sard Fuel Regulator For Vi-rs

dilan_rs

Guys i have a Vi-RS and i just got down a sard fuel regulator as my stock was faulty. After i fixed it my engine takes time to start. But when i switch it on again it starts instantly. From what i checked after 30 mins the samething happens my engine takes time to start. In traffic when i let go of the gas car just acts like it has no fuel. the rpm suddenly falls. If anybody know how to adjust my fuel regulator please let me know.

Thanks

bro you have two options. The tokimo dude likes to play around with fuel regulators for civics so he should be able to help you out (0714093737). Else you can call Upul (call him first) (0777735251)

btw, does the sard come with the gauge?

Edited by Arc Angel

bro you have two options. The tokimo dude likes to play around with fuel regulators for civics so he should be able to help you out (0714093737). Else you can call Upul (call him first) (0777735251)

btw, does the sard come with the gauge?

Hey Arc Angel thanks for the info bro. Dam thing does not have a gauge. Ill try to call these guys and see. Lets meet up sometime. Im totally new here. Thanks again for the warm wellcome bro.

Hey Arc Angel thanks for the info bro. Dam thing does not have a gauge. Ill try to call these guys and see. Lets meet up sometime. Im totally new here. Thanks again for the warm wellcome bro.

no worries. Yes, we should.. and you might be intersted in the Honda club as well.

So how long have you had the Rs?

no worries. Yes, we should.. and you might be intersted in the Honda club as well.

So how long have you had the Rs?

I have had it for around 5 years buddy. Oh yeah i have heard that we have a Honda club in SL when i was in Singapore. How can i join it. BTW what do you drive bro.

I have had it for around 5 years buddy. Oh yeah i have heard that we have a Honda club in SL when i was in Singapore. How can i join it. BTW what do you drive bro.

Drop me a mail to [email protected] and I'll give the contact.

I've got a humble little ek3 witha d15b swap.

Did you manage to sort out your regulator issue?

Drop me a mail to [email protected] and I'll give the contact.

I've got a humble little ek3 witha d15b swap.

Did you manage to sort out your regulator issue?

Still its the same bro. I called anura from tokimo and the bugger hardly picks up the phone. He has to return my mugen intake, untill now he is polishing the dam intake. I tried calling upul but his phone is off bro. Yo ARC do you know any place i can buy a Fuel regulator gauge for the SARD. Any info about that let me know bro. Aite ill drop you a mail Send me the info.

Thanks ARC.

Aite bro ill go there tomorrow. What mods do you have in your car buddy and howz da drag scene here in SL.

no mods as such bro... Just finishing up the converstion. Only a polished manifold out of the ordinary at the moment. Hopefully next week I should be able to get my Ecu tuned by zakie.

Drag scene was quite good... but it's been awfully quiet since of late. heard that the next one is gonna be in december, but it's still not confirmed.

no mods as such bro... Just finishing up the converstion. Only a polished manifold out of the ordinary at the moment. Hopefully next week I should be able to get my Ecu tuned by zakie.

Drag scene was quite good... but it's been awfully quiet since of late. heard that the next one is gonna be in december, but it's still not confirmed.

Aite bro. Oh good thing you brought up the polished manifold. Ill open up a new topic for that. Yo bro i kind of played with the regulator. When the screw is right on top the fuel supply is less but when you put it right down....................Nice. Thanks for the info bro. Yeah i need to get the ECU done too. Will drop in @ zakie next week. Drop in to my office if your near pila. Give me a buzz bro.

Aite bro. Oh good thing you brought up the polished manifold. Ill open up a new topic for that. Yo bro i kind of played with the regulator. When the screw is right on top the fuel supply is less but when you put it right down....................Nice. Thanks for the info bro. Yeah i need to get the ECU done too. Will drop in @ zakie next week. Drop in to my office if your near pila. Give me a buzz bro.

cool scene. Only thing is I doubt you'd be at office the time I usually go to pila :)

if your going to zakies next week, lets meet up.