• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me To Decide The Price Of Honda Fit Aria

UMESH VISHWANATHA

Hello Honda lovers, need all of your help

For the first time I am shifting to Honda and I found a decent Honda Fit Aria unregistered car for 2.9M. Year of make is 2004-10 and the Colour is Pearl White. Xenon lights, factory fitted CD player with AUX out, Alloy, ABS, 1500CC, i-DSI engine and AMT gears. I bargain from 2.925M to 2.9M but some of my friends told me that since the colour is pearl white, it should be less than 2.9M. In fact I checked in few places where I found same car with different modifications and changes for the same range, let’s say 2.925M to 2.9M.

However, I have noted that the Honda City, which is the export version of the Fit is much cheaper than the Fir Aria. I have been offered Black colour Honda City, 2004 YOM,1500CC with leather seats for 2.725M and that’s again negotiable.

So guys, what is your opinion for going for a Pearl White Honda FIT Aria for 2.9M? Anything els should I know about Honda Fir Aria before I take my decision? Appreciate your kind support