• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Manual Of A Toyota Careena Ae60

thanu_dk

Hi friends

Anyone know where i can find a manual of a Toyota Carina AE60 (15 Sri), Or the best place to tune the engin of it? it was working very good like 12 kmph long trips, but reasently after a person in a garage did some work it fully changed. now it does only about 8kmph with ac. where do u recomend me to do the engin tuining for it? Because no one knows how to fix all those vacume valves propally and it make a big difference of the engin sound and fual consumption. And also im looking for the needle bearings od the gear box coz it has a hum. if can find a manual i can find the exact numbers of tose bearings and look for them.

Hi friends

Anyone know where i can find a manual of a Toyota Carina AE60 (15 Sri), Or the best place to tune the engin of it? it was working very good like 12 kmph long trips, but reasently after a person in a garage did some work it fully changed. now it does only about 8kmph with ac. where do u recomend me to do the engin tuining for it? Because no one knows how to fix all those vacume valves propally and it make a big difference of the engin sound and fual consumption. And also im looking for the needle bearings od the gear box coz it has a hum. if can find a manual i can find the exact numbers of tose bearings and look for them.

to find part numbers you would need the parts manual from toyota... the common DIY manuals like haynes etc don't carry all that info. Best bet would be to try online buying...

doesn't toyota lanka carry parts for this??? They are pretty helpful bunch of chaps and all you need is the chassis and engine number and they will get you the part you want... haven't anything major from them but filters and sparks etc seems to be available with them quite easily....

there are few threads here on tuning...do a search and you can get the contact details etc from there