• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Civic Sited With Racersedge + Autolanka Stickers

Memphis

01040614543ok.th.jpg

01040614554pg.th.jpg

01040614569se.th.jpg

Hey Gaya, saw this today in Ja-Ela and managed to grab some pics, haven't seen this in our circle before. Got raceredge and autoLanka stickers :D Car looks good ...

01040614543ok.th.jpg

01040614554pg.th.jpg

01040614569se.th.jpg

Hey Gaya, saw this today in Ja-Ela and managed to grab some pics, haven't seen this in our circle before. Got raceredge and autoLanka stickers :D Car looks good ...

Mmmm... looks hot, BTW can we put these rear licence plates in Black & White? I've seen few cars with B&W rear plates, Are the cops ok with this?

Mmmm... looks hot, BTW can we put these rear licence plates in Black & White? I've seen few cars with B&W rear plates, Are the cops ok with this?

No.. I had mine in B&W when i bought it. Never got caught. Changed it to Black on Yellow anyways :D

Yep Cops do have an issue with black and white plates.. When you've been stopped for speeding, draging/loud tail etc etc the last thing you need is prob with the freaking plates!

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that Gaya had got his hands on a 2006 civic! :D

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that Gaya had got his hands on a 2006 civic! :D

:P That would have been awesome ... Calling for at least a week of celebration :)

Yep Cops do have an issue with black and white plates.. When you've been stopped for speeding, draging/loud tail etc etc the last thing you need is prob with the freaking plates!

ya B & W plates arent allowed... i've seen cops flag down these a couple of time... i know many of u willa sk me how they can flag cars down without seeing the plates int he first place.... beats me... i guess they were initially stopped for some other reason but then busted again for the plates... :)

most of the time i've seen the lisence plate busting was on havelock road though... so its not like they go looking for dragging cars in particular...

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that Gaya had got his hands on a 2006 civic! :P

:D mmmi wish kris i wish..2006 civic...cool 2 have it mate..tyrell yep it is new just put it 2 road 3-4 days ago still working on the engine . madz i need some more autolanka stikers..abt 20 ha ha :)

nice addition machan.. looks good.... you are right about the spoiler though...

:D:D:) yep fuzzo needs a change ... tyrell i heard that u get lukey to get some pics of the corolla 121 ripped off ...2 the end for ac repairs..can u ost some pics..luv 2 c it..

:D:):alc: yep fuzzo needs a change ... tyrell i heard that u get lukey to get some pics of the corolla 121 ripped off ...2 the end for ac repairs..can u ost some pics..luv 2 c it..

Yeah.. very hesitantly took some photos :( almost feel guilty posting these :D

01040614368ov.th.jpg

01040614372fx.th.jpg

01040614383xa.th.jpg