• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Jeep J20 4dr5 Door Locks, Where Can I Buy Them?

F1R

Hey guyz,

I'm new around here. :D I recently got a Mitsubishi 4dr5 middle wheel base jeep. It's in good condition but the doors don't have locks. They came with the handles only. Anyone know where i can get door locks for this jeep? :)

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
Hey guyz,

I'm new around here. :D I recently got a Mitsubishi 4dr5 middle wheel base jeep. It's in good condition but the doors don't have locks. They came with the handles only. Anyone know where i can get door locks for this jeep? :)

Thanks in advance.

The thing I did is to buy a pair of cupboard locks and fix them in. They fit neatly to the internal mechanics and looks original

Hey guyz,

Thanks in advance.

Suzuki Lanka-Kurana

MINIACE

• 6 months later...
btw if ny1 knows where i cn get two doors let me knw

try global motors Panchikawatta. There are two shops adjointly, I can't remember the name of the other place. But if you manage to get hold of global motors, it's the next. Try both places and prices are competitive. I managed to buy the wiper motor cover, two sun visors, front ventilator panel (middle one above the dash) in superb quality for only 6k bucks. these are the numbers, give it a try and remember I bargained from 11k to 6k so it's a posibility. Also try the place that mini mentioned.

0112445920 / 0112459078 / 0112452475

try global motors Panchikawatta. There are two shops adjointly, I can't remember the name of the other place. But if you manage to get hold of global motors, it's the next. Try both places and prices are competitive. I managed to buy the wiper motor cover, two sun visors, front ventilator panel (middle one above the dash) in superb quality for only 6k bucks. these are the numbers, give it a try and remember I bargained from 11k to 6k so it's a posibility. Also try the place that mini mentioned.

0112445920 / 0112459078 / 0112452475

thanx harshan i'll checkout those places

check out at willies might cost around 3000 bucks a lock as i know,

btw if ny1 knows where i cn get two doors let me knw

Thanks alot bro! But the thing is, my jeep's doors are the petrol version where you need to turn the handles downward to open the door. Willies has the pressing type only. Gotta a couple of Ashok Leyland handles and fitted them in :D. Seems ok so far.

bit curious... whats a "middle-wheel-base"? i thought there was only the short and the long...

Basically the safari model is the shortest which seats around 4. Then u get the middle which seats around 6 and then u get the long. Check out the following link. http://home.off-road.com/~j56/jpnjeep/jeeptabl.htm

• 1 year later...