• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

All Toyota Gt Club Enthusiasts

Anusavin

:jumping-smiley-013: HI EVERY ONE , WITH THE RESPONSE BEEN SO GOOD LETS NOT DELAY OUR MEETING ANY FURTHER..

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN U GUYS ARE FREE WITHING A COMING MONTH, AND SUGGEST A CONVENIENT PLACE AS WELL.

I WOULD GO WITH MARINE DRIVE. THANKS :rolleyes:

:jumping-smiley-013: HI EVERY ONE , WITH THE RESPONSE BEEN SO GOOD LETS NOT DELAY OUR MEETING ANY FURTHER..

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN U GUYS ARE FREE WITHING A COMING MONTH, AND SUGGEST A CONVENIENT PLACE AS WELL.

hi,

the idea is good and i have seen your early post too.. yea we can meet up and start this gt club and yea other toyota car enthysiast can join abut you can see there are gt clubs aroun the world such as uk-starlet club and uk gt club..

so im up fro it and anu and lets arrange this meet up

and as we have been talking abot this fror long time it time and it not discrimination fro other toyota enthysiast join or not to join as you talk earl post and this is been a toyota GT club...

any way let me know what happning with it

• 2 weeks later...

hay

can we make this happend guys and try to arrange a meet up on next sunday

i think we have to be positive about this