• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Few Pics I Took Of The Cannonball Run (not For Dial-up)

hey guys, i dont know if u have heard of the cannonball run. that is where alot of sweet cars get together and 'race' to a finishline usually a couple of hundred miles. usually its ferrari's porsches, mercs, bmw's vipers, etc. we had a local cannonball run that was about 20 miles (smaller one) and these are few of the pics i took. not alot of 'nice' cars but there were a few.

DSC01955.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSCF0137.JPG

DSCF0138.JPG

DSCF0157.JPG

DSCF0151.JPG

I am also going to a BIG meet at gotham racing tomorrow. they are in the top 5 rotary performance shops in the states. will get up pix when i get em.

nah it wasnt the official gumball cannonball thing. the real thing is across the nation for like 2000 miles. this was just a local (dallas) 20 mile cruise with some imports. no stickers or anything since it wasnt cross country. since we just cruised on the highways we stayed close to the speed limits. just cruised around highway 635 for like 20 miles. this was a 'simulated' cannonball but it was reallt just a bunch of cars getting together and cruising. the real cannonball has a hell of a lot more cars. tyoo many local PD around. a couple of the cars raced on the highway but just for a little stint, not the whole way.

basically it was meetin up, cruising out n just chilling in a parking lot afterwards, nothing big. but still was fun.