• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

49cc Motorbike Menance,insurence Schemes,sun Light Power

miniace

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i need to get 1 49cc bike any suggestion of a gud 1

And the 1st modification will be installing a new silencer plus an autolanka stickerr :huh:

Thats good...and make sure you wear protective helmets(dont take notice of the amount of laughs you attarct) , a good life insurence and stay outa miniace's car :( ..Im very close kick a menacing 49cc bugger :huh:

I agree. Some time ago we came across a whole bunch of them trying to race each other down Galle road one evening. It was sorta funny to see them lying flat on the bikes to lower wind resistance. But the thing was, they must have been doing about 50, and swerving all over the road to avoid pot holes. I doubt those things have much in the way of suspension to absorb a pothole at that speed. Since my father was driving, I put my window down and yelled at one them. Bugger got the shock of his life, tho he didn't slow down much. Musta been about 15. Stupid buggers.

What you should have done is run them down and to make sure back up and run them down again. These cyclist must be taught that they should stick to the side of the road and not to swerve all over the road. At least as per Jeremy Clarkson you have a right to run down anyone who uses roads but doesnt pay road tax. :huh::huh:

yo bhara are u sure it has no push paddles n its 49 cc ...how much will it cost,]

Yes bro, I'm sure, The TVS XL is quiet bigger than TVS Champ and it has no push pedals and it is 49cc. I don't really know the price of it's. Give a call to TVS Lanka and try...

Thats good...and make sure you wear protective helmets(dont take notice of the amount of laughs you attarct) , a good life insurence and stay outa miniace's car :alc: ..Im very close kick a menacing 49cc bugger :action-smiley-033:

Machan thanxx for the info . I will make sure abt those stuff..N thanx 4 sending the pic of mr rohiths van ..my van is now in pannala 4 vthe bodykit ..hes got sum new siraa mini mocks .plus sum super tuned preojects

Yes bro, I'm sure, The TVS XL is quiet bigger than TVS Champ and it has no push pedals and it is 49cc. I don't really know the price of it's. Give a call to TVS Lanka and try...

Ook ill chk it out and thanxx u sure abt the beet silencer no i need a zoom zoom not a pata pata

I've got a TVS champ, so i think I'm excluded

:action-smiley-033:

U have a F!@!@#$ Indian moped? I oughta kick ur scrawny a$$!!

Machan thanxx for the info . I will make sure abt those stuff..N thanx 4 sending the pic of mr rohiths van ..my van is now in pannala 4 vthe bodykit ..hes got sum new siraa mini mocks .plus sum super tuned preojects

Ook ill chk it out and thanxx u sure abt the beet silencer no i need a zoom zoom not a pata pata

U wanna zoom zoom, get a Mazdaspeed. If u get a moped, ur getting pata pata, no choice. If u wanna decent bike, ask Velocity :alc:

Yeh im not gonna have a pata pata i will change the motor. or ill change the silencer .thinking of bringing down a miniature blo-x nitrous oxide kit which is fixed to small scooters and mopedss ..

HEHE

Oh my GOD! I am never bringing my car to work again. Gonna have to warn the bus and van drivers too.

Did you see my latest red mini geting dressed at Rohiths?? saw the Supra??

Did you see my latest red mini geting dressed at Rohiths?? saw the Supra??

SUPRA??? is it a new one in SL?

WAIIT a minute,...... i just realized.. arentr we like WAY OT!!!

got a nice story abt a 49cc bike that i saw in my way home from matara.... will tell it soon

Hi All,

This is kind of a story. Few weeks back when i was driving from Mount around 7.30PM. Driving slow with Krishan's CD,around 40kmph as it was a bit raining. Then suddenly in front of the junc i heard a bang from the back. I stopeed in the middle of the road to see it was a kid in a 49cc bike. My back bumper was bend very badly to the inside and a mark just on top of the tail lights. I was furious, i told him to pay up where he simply said "Aiyo Aiya, repair it using your V*P or On the Spot Insurence Scheme if i got any". I refused and ten came the police. We went in, i did not want to give up. To see even the police guys are asking me whther i can repair this using my V*P or On the Spot Insurence Scheme :)

My point is why should we make it from our money losing our no claim bonus? Any how due to the negativeness and the extra burden, hassel of puting entry, law suites this was given up and it was a known fact that the motor bike was clear of facing any huge charges even though the rider was under age becuase its "49CC"!!!

Well, i went to the garage, they said it would cost around 12,000. And when i called up places they did not have the bumper to be bought reconditioned. You guys know the Honda parts scene right??/Basicaly Honda does not have recondtioned parts. Crazy.(Yes sometimes this tells me to get a reliable Toyota).The next day i went to mount again where i had parked the car outside with no shade. And there you go - Sunlight power - The bumper was back to noraml again due to to the heat!!!!!! There are bit of swirl marks but now its just 1000 rupee job!!!

Ok Summerisation of the story is...

49CC Bikes

This menance should be stopped, there should be some leagal bound for this machines. I saw another thread on this topic and I strongly urge police to take action

Insurence Schemes

Good, V*P, On the spot are a big releif for us. But that doesnt mean every jack ass can come and knock where we SHOULD repair using our super insurence schemes. Why? There should be some kind of punshment for this offenders...And police should not encourage this. We got to have some kind of discipline.

Sunlight Power

Next time you guys got a problem like this before anything try keeping it under the sun.

Lets see your comments, hope you guys agree with me on the 49cc thing and the insurence schemes :(

true... if aint your fault why should youpay for the damage.... thats why i go 3rd partyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :)

machan, but i'm suprised... no offense, this kinda thing is actually why some people GET comprehensive cover...

so what hapened to the kid.. if i were you i'd get his contact details and call his parents and make them pay... and maybe pop his 49cc bike in my trunk, give him my name and Tele No and tell him to cal and come pay the damage and collect his bike :(

the whole deal with going to the cops is pretty much worthless. if you meet iwth an accident and have insurance, you fix your car and they fix theirs. that's just pretty much the story. there is no whose fault it is and stuff liek that.

i never even bother anymore with the cops. it's just a total waste of time.

true... if aint your fault why should youpay for the damage.... thats why i go 3rd partyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :)

machan, but i'm suprised... no offense, this kinda thing is actually why some people GET comprehensive cover...

so what hapened to the kid.. if i were you i'd get his contact details and call his parents and make them pay... and maybe pop his 49cc bike in my trunk, give him my name and Tele No and tell him to cal and come pay the damage and collect his bike :(

dilesh have a point. if its not your fault why should you pay for someone else’s fault

the whole deal with going to the cops is pretty much worthless. if you meet iwth an accident and have insurance, you fix your car and they fix theirs. that's just pretty much the story. there is no whose fault it is and stuff liek that.

i never even bother anymore with the cops. it's just a total waste of time.

But machang, this is crazy. I do not like this sytem. Sometimes i feel the police need to be more innovative than this. Its like "THEY HIT WE PAY FOR OUR SELF". The police it self is very negative when it comes to entries. They themself tell us the hassel in police entries and discourage us.

true... if aint your fault why should youpay for the damage.... thats why i go 3rd partyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :(

so what hapened to the kid.. if i were you i'd get his contact details and call his parents and make them pay... and maybe pop his 49cc bike in my trunk, give him my name and Tele No and tell him to cal and come pay the damage and collect his bike ;)

I like your attitude bro. I feel like carrying a gun just to shoot these rascals :)

I like your attitude bro. I feel like carrying a gun just to shoot these rascals :violent-smiley-030:

hehe!

no i dont have a gun...

ironically i am even thinking of buying one of these, now that i have a paycheck coming in every month and i need a faster method of getting to work other than the bus or a car in office traffic ;)

but issue is i wont be working for long and my father probably wont allow it....:(

hehe!

no i dont have a gun...

ironically i am even thinking of buying one of these, now that i have a paycheck coming in every month and i need a faster method of getting to work other than the bus or a car in office traffic ;)

but issue is i wont be working for long and my father probably wont allow it....:(

Would you like to Join Nanotechnology Records? :violent-smiley-030: