• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grand Civic Hatch In Classifieds

madmax

No offence to the seller, but did you guys notice that the same owner has advertised a Grand Civic Sedan some time back. There also he mentioned "used as second car" In that case how come this also is "second car?" Shouldn't it be third car :D

No offence to the seller, but did you guys notice that the same owner has advertised a Grand Civic Sedan some time back. There also he mentioned "used as second car" In that case how come this also is "second car?" Shouldn't it be third car :D

well he must have sold the old one man... DUH...

but that's a nice hatch if I must say...

I agree with you on that Dragster, It is a nice looking car. I called up the owner, but he didn't answer the phone. How much will it be worth?

max.so the owner is not answering..did u check the photo dates ha ha 01/01/2004 mate thats over 2 yrs old or something wrong with the camara..ha any way dragster/mad max if u got a chance between a grand civic hatch n the crx..(both 1990 model) what would u select..with body style..engine n specially with performance n handeling n the best engine u can swap to it( sohc v tec 1500 or 1600 is hot fav)....fuzzo u can't answer this..(ha ha u know y!!!)

max.so the owner is not answering..did u check the photo dates ha ha 01/01/2004 mate thats over 2 yrs old or something wrong with the camara..ha any way dragster/mad max if u got a chance between a grand civic hatch n the crx..(both 1990 model) what would u select..with body style..engine n specially with performance n handeling n the best engine u can swap to it( sohc v tec 1500 or 1600 is hot fav)....fuzzo u can't answer this..(ha ha u know y!!!)

The CRX anyday.. :action-smiley-060:

Is this a race type hatch?

yep can race up with few changes but depends on eng cap..cos this comes as 1300cc n 1500cc(model ef1 n ef2)..well the crx is a straigh fit to 8-10 n even 6-8 with eng mods (janaka dias runs both events with 2 crx's ..both same colour..hard 2 separate 1 from 1).. alredy there r few grand civic hatch in racing in the event sl_a cars upto 1400cc fighiting with the mighty fully mod kad mini of y@ga p#re#a n susuki caltus..i'm wondering can this be run on 10-12..pila what do ya think?

foshizzle.jpg

:action-smiley-015::sad-smiley-023::wacko:

yep can race up with few changes but depends on eng cap..cos this comes as 1300cc n 1500cc(model ef1 n ef2)..well the crx is a straigh fit to 8-10 n even 6-8 with eng mods (janaka dias runs both events with 2 crx's ..both same colour..hard 2 separate 1 from 1).. alredy there r few grand civic hatch in racing in the event sl_a cars upto 1400cc fighiting with the mighty fully mod kad mini of y@ga p#re#a n susuki caltus..i'm wondering can this be run on 10-12..pila what do ya think?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well CRX is a major hit all around the world from what i gather from browsing, but in foxhill i noticed that CRX oversteered, looked as if itz to do wit da car than the driver, may be CRX is good on straight line and not so good on curves, any ideas?

Is this a race type hatch?

Machan Hola will u be comin 2 G2G today?

The CRX anyday.. B)

You got to check out this article about this ledgendary SiR hatch

http://asia.vtec.net/featurecar/EF9/index.html

Model Code : E-EF9 Civic SiR

Engine B16A

Configuration 16V PGM-Fi DOHC VTEC

Displacement 1595 c.c.

CR 10.2

Max Power 160ps (118kW) at 7,600rpm

Max Torque 15.5kgm (152 Nm) at 7,000rpm

RedLine 8,100rpm

Transmission 5MT only (with option viscous coupling LSD)

Gear Ratios 3.166, 2.052, 1.416, 1.103, 0.87, R=3.000

Final Drive 4.266

Kerb Weight 990 kg

Dimensions (LXWXH) 3,995 X 1,680 X 1,335 (mm)

Wheel Base 2,500 mm

Track F=1,440mm R=1,445mm

Ground Clearance 150mm

Wheel Size 195/60 R 14 85H

Suspension (F) Double Wishbone

® Double Wishbone

Brakes (F) Ventilated disc

® Solid Disc

Anti-roll Bar Front and Rear

car3.jpg

car5.jpg

1400 modified Group A's the way to go. Dont think it can 10-12 cause of the low weight

You got to check out this article about this ledgendary SiR hatch

the b16a2's was the most popular.. 170hp with higher C/R