• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Burnt Up!!!

noaim

Does anyone have the confirmed story behind that car? Me and my friend pass this everyday. How come the police still doesnt remove this away?

Maybe they hide in it and watch the street

the unburnt tire kinda makes you think that the car may NOT have caught fire.. but honestly it IS interesting to know how this got here in the first place :D

what is this unburned tire everyone talk of which i cant seem to see????????????

machang hola if you are so worried about it not been moved why not do something about it. its all about community service

j/k :D

hehehe!!i burst out laughing when i was reading the posts sequencially and came to this... :D

you'd think even some drug adicts would try to steal some parts like the doors... i know its burnt, but these felows will take anything.. wo0uld you beleive that i had a bike stolen by one.. it was in our garden.. and not to mention a wheelbarrow that was stolen.. :D... (ok thats a bit OT)

thats if everyone gets there on time....

by the time everyone gets there, the car may have decayed and decomposed and run down to nothing but a pile of dust :o

as dili said earlier best way to get rid of this car is to pass the word to few 'kuddas' :P