• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Two Types Of Corolla Ae 110, What Are Main Differences Of Ae 110 Crystal Light Model & Normal Light Model ?

sklsaminda

Hi.

I am planning to buy a Toyota Corolla AE 110 model car. (Early i had a Toyota Townace Lotto model vehicle. So i hv little knowledge about vehicles.) But as we all know, basically we can see two types of Toyota Corolla AE 110 model vehicles in sri lanka. Those are

Before 1997 model (normal light model)

After 1997 model (crystal light model)

Even in above two types of vehicles, we can find different types of grades with different options. So i hv following questions,

1:) What are the main differences between early 1997 AE 110 model and late 1997 AE 110model ?

2:) Which model does better on fuel (only from above two) ?

3:) What about second hand market of above two models of AE 110 (of cause both are corolla) ?

4:) Can anyone explain about the different grades of each vehicle seperatelly with their options ?

5:) Anyone have idea about price range of each vehicle (specially for AE 110 crystal light model with G-xxxx numbers and H-xxxx numbes) ?

Thanks....

• 1 year later...

1:) What are the main differences between early 1997 AE 110 model and late 1997 AE 110model ? (Only the body is differant )

2:) Which model does better on fuel (only from above two) ? ( Both are more or less same)

3:) What about second hand market of above two models of AE 110 (of cause both are corolla) ? ( Both cars have a reasonable second hand value)

4:) Can anyone explain about the different grades of each vehicle seperatelly with their options ? ( LX, XE saloon, SE saloon G grade, L grade & Revera

5:) Anyone have idea about price range of each vehicle (specially for AE 110 crystal light model with G-xxxx numbers and H-xxxx numbes) ? I think the corollas are over priced at present the non crystel light starts from 1.5 million to 1.65 million. Crystel light model starts from 1.9 million to 2.2 million, H number is on the higher side)

i think it is better not to spend ae 110 for 2.2 M ???

we can however extend the budget and go for Vois or 121 ..

correct me if i am wrong

I think you are correct, I had few 110, there is no doubt it is a good car, but 2.2mil for a 12 year old car is crazy. As you said, if you extend a little can go for a vios. It is slightly new car, with VVTi engine. The best what we can give for a 110 is 1.7. not more than that.