• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Boss Just Bought A Kawasaki Ninja Zx-14

Mean Green z28

This damn thing is AWESOME !!! Looks like an alein in front 'cos it's got 4 projector beam headlamps in front with a ram air scoop right in the middle. Tach goes all the way to 11000rpm but he's not supposed to rev it up more than 4000rpm for the first 500 or so miles, but that's plenty 'cos it lifts the front nomatter what! FREAKING FAST AS SHYT !!! Well, it has to be, 'cos it's now the worlds fastest production motorcycle (and Suzuki is pissed off 'cos the Hayabusa was #1 since like 1999). It was just released in the US, and got the first one to hit the showroom floor in our area (and each dealer got only one), it didn't even have a day to stay in there 'cos he went and snatched it up so quick! :)

It's red, and the picture in the Kawasaki website doesn't do the color justice 'cos you've got to see it in person outside in the day to really appreciate it.

pshot_135_full.jpg

peri you are not the only one, i’m an absolute sissy when it comes to riding big bikes :)

u boys r not afraid...u'r jus sane...

meangreen ur boss mus b one happy puppy now...i read bits abt the bike prior to its launch...i await real pictures :D but i personally think its a bit crap to keep increasin a bike's displacement...reminds me of bugatti's attempt to beat mclaren...jus my thots

u boys r not afraid...u'r jus sane...

meangreen ur boss mus b one happy puppy now...i read bits abt the bike prior to its launch...i await real pictures :) but i personally think its a bit crap to keep increasin a bike's displacement...reminds me of bugatti's attempt to beat mclaren...jus my thots

yeah, he's happy as can be. He's been out riding the damn thing the whole day! Mostly because he wants to get a decent amount of mileage on the new engine so he can go thrash the shyt out of it and pick on Hayabusas and also 'cos we wanna put it on the dyno and check out what kinda power it's putting to the wheels. He used to race drag bikes and is quite a big guy, so he can handle the power. When I sit on the bike, I look like a single small shrimp on a huge plate ... lost! I'll just stick to my Ninja 600 ... thats more than enought for me.

As for the displacement, this bike has a 1352cc engine and is advertised to have 200hp (the 'Busa has 187hp or something in that range) ... guess what the sanctioning body for motorcycle racing's max cc limit is? yup, you get a cookie, 1352cc ... they made it as BIG as they could go and not inconvenience any riders thinking of seriousely racing the damn thing! News is that Suzuki is in the works of building a meaner Hayabusa to take on the new Ninja ... oh the things we go through to die sooner!

yeah, he's happy as can be. He's been out riding the damn thing the whole day! Mostly because he wants to get a decent amount of mileage on the new engine so he can go thrash the shyt out of it and pick on Hayabusas and also 'cos we wanna put it on the dyno and check out what kinda power it's putting to the wheels. He used to race drag bikes and is quite a big guy, so he can handle the power. When I sit on the bike, I look like a single small shrimp on a huge plate ... lost! I'll just stick to my Ninja 600 ... thats more than enought for me.

As for the displacement, this bike has a 1352cc engine and is advertised to have 200hp (the 'Busa has 187hp or something in that range) ... guess what the sanctioning body for motorcycle racing's max cc limit is? yup, you get a cookie, 1352cc ... they made it as BIG as they could go and not inconvenience any riders thinking of seriousely racing the damn thing! News is that Suzuki is in the works of building a meaner Hayabusa to take on the new Ninja ... oh the things we go through to die sooner!

oh rite didnt knw wat the displacement limit was...man the bikes r gettin so fast that soon u'd probably b able to reach 60mph on 1st gear jus to save milliseconds! 0-60 times r droppin below 2 seconds so there's no way u can change gears in time...

p.s. the things we go thru to die sooner? bro tell me it isnt worth the thrill n i'll land head first on the asphalt!

thats hot, sadly none of these bikes are allowed in SL. dont worry soon things will change.

what? they gonna lift the limit on displacement?

I'll try to get more pics today from a couple more angles