• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rim Of The World Rally Pics

KaluZ

Question

10 answers to this question

Rim Of The World is a nice rally. I think its totally f**king cool that Travis Pastrana (seen jumping the new Subaru) is seriously making the switch from moto-x to rallying. Subaru of America already has him as a factory driver so maybe one day they'll move him up into the WRC programme. The guy is a stud, he is quick on dirt and he'll definitely bring a lot of crossover fans to World Rally.

UCSCSades, you should check out Thunderhill Park in Willows. Its about 3 hours north of where you are. They regularly have rallycross right next to the main circuit.

Rim Of The World is a nice rally. I think its totally f**king cool that Travis Pastrana (seen jumping the new Subaru) is seriously making the switch from moto-x to rallying. Subaru of America already has him as a factory driver so maybe one day they'll move him up into the WRC programme. The guy is a stud, he is quick on dirt and he'll definitely bring a lot of crossover fans to World Rally.

UCSCSades, you should check out Thunderhill Park in Willows. Its about 3 hours north of where you are. They regularly have rallycross right next to the main circuit.

Actually managed to talk to Pastrana, was a really nice guy.

BTW, I think i am looking to make a trip up to Willows for the next Auto X.