• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Tiida Latio - Fuel Efficiency And Other Info

TharakaWi

not really, if I had to sell it I would have sold it on the Auto Lanka adds and not in discussions. its subjective from person to person. my taste would surely differ from yours. so its pointless you trying to explain me your taste

I'll agree that it is pointless trying to explain. You clearly need to learn what passion in an automobile is. Its not equivalent to your passion for an automobile,

• Like 1

yeah i got a problem with you my problem with you is you thinks owning a few lancer and sunny make you a expert really expert really you don't know the first thing about vehicles and what they represent you don't know how to behave in a public forum in the first place and you don't know to respect other people opinions you don't respect people here before who help others you don't know how to talk(type) to people you don't respect some car brands believe me when i say this there are some car brands i don't like but unlike you i don't express my feelings about how bad them is you know why i don't do that because if i do that i disrespect every person who bought them and previously owned them that's not a way to some one to behave you talk all big all mighty holier than thou you tend to think that make you special with your attitude. problem is at the end of the day you are nothing but a dog that barks at others and don't bit you want respect from others you have to earn it talking big and trash talking isn't going to help you it will further destroy your reputation i know truth hurts but face it kid this is how is going to be for you.

hey nexus dude.you know lot about vehicles isnt it..then without giving sermons answer this thread man.another dumbass who thiks he knows every thning same as the vvt..

hey nexus dude.you know lot about vehicles isnt it..then without giving sermons answer this thread man.another dumbass who thiks he knows every thning same as the vvt..

first of all before call others dumbass learn to express yourself properly dumbass

cool NISMOline finally have a savior after eight months hurrah i'm sure he will be very proud of you before reply to a post look at the post date fool and before insult someone with using a old post do some research why he is talk/type to that member the way he have typed.

funny enough this is comes from a guy who have zero help full post in this forums :rolleyes: you have lot's of things common with nuisance members here before and you have very common thing with NISMOline that is both of you are dimwitted fools.

as for your original question yeah i know lot about vehicles but i will never said i know every thing and i'm damn sure i know more than you.

p.s one of these days i really need to get a retard translation dictionary to read some of these posts.

Edited by nexus

first of all before call others dumbass learn to express yourself properly dumbass

cool NISMOline finally have a savior after eight months hurrah i'm sure he will be very proud of you before reply to a post look at the post date fool and before insult someone with using a old post do some research why he is talk/type to that member the way he have typed.

funny enough this is comes from a guy who have zero help full post in this forums :rolleyes: you have lot's of things common with nuisance members here before and you have very common thing with NISMOline that is both of you are dimwitted fools.

as for your original question yeah i know lot about vehicles but i will never said i know every thing and i'm damn sure i know more than you.

p.s one of these days i really need to get a retard translation dictionary to read some of these posts.

Just like the rest of the trolls, in the end he'd be running to his mummy I could tell you that

Edited by CyRaX

oh no pathfinder is dam pisd......you don't know everything???thats cool..at last somebody admits is...

oh no pathfinder is dam pisd......you don't know everything???thats cool..at last somebody admits is...

you're typing style is similar to a very nuisance member here before now this makes me wonder. <_<

@CyRax :D