• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buy Chevrolet Cruze Spare Parts

mistikchaser

Question

5 answers to this question

i need to buy a brand new or reconditioned complete rack unit (with rack ends) for a 2004 chvrolet cruze...... if there's a place to buy one or if there's any importer please respond.

A*W Keselwatta got all genuine spares for Chevrolet cruze including rack unit. I bought less than 1 month ago. Complete unit does not have rack ends in this particular model.

If this is because of very annoying rattling noise from the steering assembly & someone diagnosis it's the rack, better get a second opinion. Even A*W experts got it wrong & cost me almost 40k. Problem remains the same because it’s something else in my case. :action-smiley-060:

A*W Keselwatta got all genuine spares for Chevrolet cruze including rack unit. I bought less than 1 month ago. Complete unit does not have rack ends in this particular model.

If this is because of very annoying rattling noise from the steering assembly & someone diagnosis it's the rack, better get a second opinion. Even A*W experts got it wrong & cost me almost 40k. Problem remains the same because it’s something else in my case. :action-smiley-060:

yes the noise is the problem. it makes uncomfortable. i took the car to a garage basunnahe and got repaired. it cost me nearly 13000 to reapir the rackends and to replace the shock mounts and some other work. today i heard the noise again..... can u gimme the 'KESELWATTE' people's address or the telephone number?

yes the noise is the problem. it makes uncomfortable. i took the car to a garage basunnahe and got repaired. it cost me nearly 13000 to reapir the rackends and to replace the shock mounts and some other work. today i heard the noise again..... can u gimme the 'KESELWATTE' people's address or the telephone number?

it's Kithulwatta not Keselwatta. My bad.

#128, Kithulwatta road, Col 8.

Good luck.

maersk, i took my car to a check up..... the noise was coming from the shock mounts. the shock mounts were not fitted well. now the noise gone :party-smiley-019: u also check ya shock mounts..... hope this will help you.

regards