• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Market Value Of A Nissan Fb14 Supper Saloon

anne

Hello,

I’m very new to this forum. I’m pleased to know the market value of a Nissan FB14 supper saloon, manufactured in 1997. Engine capacity of this car is 1500 CC. Total mileage is 85,000 KM’s and car is in good condition (Number: WP - GE 9XXX).

Thanks.

Anne

Edited by anne

Hello,

I’m very new to this forum. I’m pleased to know the market value of a Nissan FB14 supper saloon, manufactured in 1997. Engine capacity of this car is 1500 CC. Total mileage is 85,000 KM’s and car is in good condition (Number: WP - GE 9XXX).

Thanks.

Anne

HI

I Also purchased a Nissan FB 14 (Super Saloon) recently. I purchased it for Rs 1,425,000/-. car is in excellent condition. It was manufactured in 1997 (Same as your one).Dual air bags & Digital meters.Number is GD 88xx. I hope you also could sell it for arround 1,400,000/-.

HI

I Also purchased a Nissan FB 14 (Super Saloon) recently. I purchased it for Rs 1,425,000/-. car is in excellent condition. It was manufactured in 1997 (Same as your one).Dual air bags & Digital meters.Number is GD 88xx. I hope you also could sell it for arround 1,400,000/-.

Phew.. 1,425,000 for a FB14 is a tad bit high according to my opinion.

My first car was a FB14 super saloon (YOM=1997). I bought it for 1,030,000 in 2006 and sold it for 1,100,000 last year. This model is almost 14 years old. so, even after considering the recent absurd price increase on vehicles i don't think it's worth more than 1,300,000.

@anne, How much are they expecting for your car? I hope you did a good check up on the current condition of the vehicle as well as an analysis on the pros and cons of this model before purchasing it right?

My first car was a FB14 super saloon (YOM=1997). I bought it for 1,030,000 in 2006 and sold it for 1,100,000 last year. This model is almost 14 years old. so, even after considering the recent absurd price increase on vehicles i don't think it's worth more than 1,300,000.

@anne, How much are they expecting for your car? I hope you did a good check up on the current condition of the vehicle as well as an analysis on the pros and cons of this model before purchasing it right?

Agreed

May be around 1.35mil max for a superb car

Dude, He saw the car he liked it, he was agreeable to the price and he bought it. His money, hid decision, and his car to live with. I dont see why you should be sulking about that...

Edited by Watchman

Dude, He saw the car he liked it, he was agreeable to the price and he bought it. His money, hid decision, and his car to live with. I dont see why you should be sulking about that...

Yep, it's his money, his decision, and his car to live with. It was the same for me 4 years ago. It was my money, my decision but after 3 years of usage i came to realize the true value of the car. Therefore based on my experience of using the car for 3 years, i think i have the right to comment on his purchase. I was not dissing him just pointing out that 1425000 was bit too much for a FB14.

Since the original poster of the thread was asking for the current market price of an FB14, i just gave my comment on that based on my experience. Fair enough right ? :)

Yep, it's his money, his decision, and his car to live with. It was the same for me 4 years ago. It was my money, my decision but after 3 years of usage i came to realize the true value of the car. Therefore based on my experience of using the car for 3 years, i think i have the right to comment on his purchase. I was not dissing him just pointing out that 1425000 was bit too much for a FB14.

Since the original poster of the thread was asking for the current market price of an FB14, i just gave my comment on that based on my experience. Fair enough right ? :)

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all the feedbacks. I'm in a terrible situation coz i sold my FB 14 for 1.2 million last year when I leaving Sri Lanka. This is an amazing island in this year, I can't find any FB 14 car for that price. I'm willing to buy a FB 14 supper saloon. Guys, could you please let me know place where I can look for this model? or Is there any better alternatives ? I can pay around 1.5 million for a car. I went through this site, but could not find any thing.

Need help !!

Regards.

Anne

Edited by anne

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all the feedbacks. I'm in a terrible situation coz i sold my FB 14 for 1.2 million last year when I leaving Sri Lanka. This is an amazing island in this year, I can't find any FB 14 car for that price. I'm willing to buy a FB 14 supper saloon. Guys, could you please let me know place where I can look for this model? or Is there any better alternatives ? I can pay around 1.5 million for a car. I went through this site, but could not find any thing.

Need help !!

Regards.

Anne

Dunno if these are better alternatives, but here you go...

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=38939

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=38903

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=38822

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=38928