• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Negombo Meeting 2

satan 06

:GUYS N GIRLS :action-smiley-033:

;) TIME FOR ANOTHER MEETING

AND THIS TIME ITS GONNA BE BIG BIG AND EVEN BIGGER!!!!!

:P ALL ARE INVITED!!!!!! :D

:alc: ESPECIALLY THE EKALA, AND JAELA ,KADANA PEOPLE :alc:

COME TO HANG OUT AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET OTHER CAR OWNERS AND ENTHUSAINST LIKE YOURSELF ....

ITS A MUST COME EVENT TO ALL CARS FROM AND AROUND NEGOMBO....

ADMISSION-FREE.

TIME -6pm .

VENUE -NEGOMBO BEACH PARK.

DATE-12TH OF AUGUST (SATURDAY UHHH...THATS TOMORROW)!!!

AND U SHOULD KNOW THERE WILL BE NO DRAGS COZ LITTLE JONNY CANT PLAY COZ OF THE RAIN

AND THIS IS NO MEET WHERE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE CARS SHOULD COME ....

AND THIS IS NOT A SUPER CAR MEET..

AND THIS IS NO HONDA OR MITSUBISHI OR TOYOTA MEET..

EVERY ONE IS INVITED WHETHER THEY HAVE CARS OR NOT !!

ANYTHING WHICH HAS FOUR WHEELS ARE WELCOME!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW.... :alc::alc:

SATAN :)

Edited by satan 06

Hey man, did u think this forum was some sorta private chat session of urs? "Tell th guys to pass the...."? WTF? U just said it urself man. ;)

:P:D:):action-smiley-033::alc:

mmm no Hola it's not got edited as yet..

Get the Holden,Red Corolla,STI 9,both 2units of the 2001 black RS

Exactly how many Sti 9's are there anyway? I've seen 2 blue ones

Edited by Morgoth

Normally i dnt open topics abt negombo meetings and G2G's, and u ppl can use Private Messages , E- Mails, SMS or Telephones to chat and arrange G2G's ,,

And this is a private Fourum, anyway These things are bad for Negombo and ppl living there

Machan Gihan! what you are trying to say is not clear.Whats bad for Negombo and people from Negombo?

You guys please read the posts again! Satan clearly mentioned that all are welcome! Not restricted and a must for their area motor enthusiasts.must appreciate the effort on making all motoring enthusiast unite and shame on us for failing even attempting to emulateNegombo guys!

These two jokers give the whole town a bad name! :lol::lol::lol:

Hola,Satan...appreciate over the patience you guys practice here with these kind of posts! setting examples and ignoring the unruliness !

Good luck guys! hope it will be a rocking event!

Machan Gihan! what you are trying to say is not clear.Whats bad for Negombo and people from Negombo?

You guys please read the posts again! Satan clearly mentioned that all are welcome! Not restricted and a must for their area motor enthusiasts.must appreciate the effort on making all motoring enthusiast unite and shame on us for failing even attempting to emulateNegombo guys!

Hola,Satan...appreciate over the patience you guys practice here with these kind of posts! setting examples and ignoring the unruliness !

Good luck guys! hope it will be a rocking event!

Dear Sir,

Can we please have your contact details or can you please either mail [email protected] so we could personaly give you the directions to come for this meet.

Hola

THATS A BAD WAY TO TREAT OTHERS GIHANFX

I THOUGHT ONLY PILAWOOS WAS DISSING US BUT TO SEE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WAITING TO HUMILIATE THE NEGOMBO CROWD!!!

THATS BAD MAN ,,,THATS WAY BAD!!!!! .....AND PERONALLY I NEVER THOUGHT THAT U WILL DISS US!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

ANYWAY ADMIST ALL THE CRUEL PEOPLE THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE GUD LIKE OUR DEFENDER!!

HEY THANKS BRO !!!!!

Edited by satan 06

hello

My Name Is Jehan Samarakon Im On a Holiday in Sri Lanka and Im Currrently Living In Australia.

As i am a CAR FREAK i generally visit the Local Sites as well to see what is going on here in my home Country.Im Impressed by the Enthusiasm the Young people of Negombo has towards the Car Industry.But its very Unfortunate when they try to Advertise there meetings on a popular site like AL,no one helps them out Im Very Dissapointed as Some in this Forum are "DISSING" them.AL is known all over the world but its Comments Like these that run this site down.I dont think theres anything wrong in Advertising Such a meet on a popular site as I think these meetings are held for a reason.So Please Let us not Diss these youngster but let us try and help them as they are doing something good.True That AL is a Popular Site But "WHY" should we want to diss theme.I mean Most of you live in Colombo But I have Never seen Anyone with Popular Sports Car Letting these Youngsters Down.Moderators Please look into this As Its Your Site and Popularity that is been Run Down because some People.Dont let that Happen.Its Unfortunate when these youngster Seek help through some Professionals They Do not Receive it even....Please Look In to these and i say again These Youngsters Are Seeking your help Just because they are Ouside Colombo Doesnt Mean that They Do not Have The Love for Cars,Let Us all Help Them.As DEFENDER said Yes these fellows Have a Lot of Patience.I have Seen in this site there are some Moderators also Who are beeing very Rude to the New Comers.But I would Like to Mention "dillongt" I dont know him personally but soemtime back When i was here in SL long time back i have spoken to him.He is a Very Talented Young fellow.With His Love For the Mazdas.Dillon I remember you had a black RX 7 where is that? I wish you all the Best and Moderators again i ASK you Please help these Young fellows in what ever task their about to do Not find faults in what they Do.Mr.Hola And Mr.Satan I wish you all the Best in the Activity Your About to Do.

Thank You

Jehan

Edited by Brain

But its very Unfortunate when they try to Advertise there meetings on a popular site like AL,no one helps them out Im Very Dissapointed as Some in this Forum are "DISSING" them.AL is known all over the world but its Comments Like these that run this site down.I dont think theres anything wrong in Advertising Such a meet on a popular site as I think these meetings are held for a reason.So Please Let us not Diss these youngster but let us try and help them as they are doing something good.

Dude, your post is kind of extreme, at no point was anyone "dissing" the youngsters, Gihan obviously misunderstood when he saw so many messages aimed at just one person, (ie: tell them to come here, do this, do that), which made the forum topic look like a private conversation between two individuals. Nobody here has anything against people organising gettogethers, or against Negombo(that's my hometown actually though I dont live there).

And this is like the 3rd new ID that has been created just to scold the people who are "dissing" the system :lol:

So good luck with the Negombo meeting, but next time I think more notice in advance is required :lol:

Hello friends!

Appologies for the long silence. Hell has been hit by a wave of Hebrews so we've been upto our horns in work trying to sort their accomodation. We expect a flood of them at the End of Days!

A quick word. Satan has nothing to do with Negombo. Not a fan of their beaches. This child here is clearly an imposter. He couldn't hurt a fly. Leave him alone.

And satan 06 young chap here's some food for thought:

Everybody wannabe Satan. But that's all you'll ever be. A wannabe.

Toodles

daemon

MORGTH

I didnt Refer to only One Person.But its Just Dissapointing To See Such things.And True It Is wrong Of them To Use this as a Forum That They Would Have to Do With their Own Communication method.with That their At their Faults I agree.But Plz people U guys are a Talented Bunch Let us help them

Hello friends!

Appologies for the long silence. Hell has been hit by a wave of Hebrews so we've been upto our horns in work trying to sort their accomodation. We expect a flood of them at the End of Days!

A quick word. Satan has nothing to do with Negombo. Not a fan of their beaches. This child here is clearly an imposter. He couldn't hurt a fly. Leave him alone.

And satan 06 young chap here's some food for thought:

Everybody wannabe Satan. But that's all you'll ever be. A wannabe.

Toodles

daemon

Procreating Satan :lol:

jehan welcome to AL...people are most welcome to organise their get2gethers but it's not just comments like the above that would drive people away...it can also be the annoyance of members using this forum for personal communication...and it's generally this handful who just can't take their private discussions elsewhere even after pulling them up a million times!! if you need proof i can direct you to numerous members who've approached me with regard to this...and these are people who actually contribute to the automotiveness of the forum...

we treat all our members equal and are very patient but ONLY if they listen...which some people find hard to do...