• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cbr Side Panels

Velocity

Ok as some people know over here i am in love with bikes.

This is Yuga's Bike ( M3 JEY cousin) which i decided to buy ( Thanks JEY ) and i am still new to bikes. I hate to damage the plastic parts it has So i redid them in fiber.

planing to get it paint for a pratice session in panala as soon as i get my gear ready.

img19668ld.jpg

img19674ui.jpg

This is orginal cowlings side by side.

img19699vm.jpg

just want to change the colour to something unqiue and i am getting customs stickers done through kandy graphics, it seems they export to Japan. heard their quality is pretty good.

isnt that a CBR250? where's the CBRXXX?? ado even i thot gettin sum cowlings made to replace the originals is a gud idea...else ur bound to scratch em

make sure u get sum padding for the tank...if u dent it it'll be a bitch to replace and u better replace the face

isnt that a CBR250? where's the CBRXXX?? ado even i thot gettin sum cowlings made to replace the originals is a gud idea...else ur bound to scratch em

make sure u get sum padding for the tank...if u dent it it'll be a bitch to replace and u better replace the face

you f***ker. let me know if you need 250 panels. I am planing to do the 250 panels within next week.

these are off course CBR *** panels which will not fit on the CBR 250 RR

machan when are you buying a bike. there are some nice gularms..

you f***ker. let me know if you need 250 panels. I am planing to do the 250 panels within next week.

these are off course CBR *** panels which will not fit on the CBR 250 RR

machan when are you buying a bike. there are some nice gularms..

hehe im still waitin till my car is sold machan...cant get cash stuck in bike till i get anothr car...

i dont mind the panels though cos i'm definitly buying a bike dis yr...name ur price machan

hehe im still waitin till my car is sold machan...cant get cash stuck in bike till i get anothr car...

i dont mind the panels though cos i'm definitly buying a bike dis yr...name ur price machan

machan i am not selling my bikes, but maduranga has some nice stuff.

planing to get a CF exhuasts for my bike as i am planing to paint it grey what do you think,

machan i am not selling my bikes, but maduranga has some nice stuff.

planing to get a CF exhuasts for my bike as i am planing to paint it grey what do you think,

haha no bugger i meant name ur price for the panels...im buying the bike frm elsewhere...madu's prices r too high

well the only grey i'd think of is the gun-metallish grey...black n silver is my choice machan but dnt copy dat :rolleyes:

haha no bugger i meant name ur price for the panels...im buying the bike frm elsewhere...madu's prices r too high

well the only grey i'd think of is the gun-metallish grey...black n silver is my choice machan but dnt copy dat :P

yeah but those bikes are awesome.

might copy your concept.

:)

FUZZO, i am not allowed to participate in any racing activity due to company restrictions.

:rolleyes:

I would live life today and die tomarrow.

yeah but those bikes are awesome.

might copy your concept.

FUZZO, i am not allowed to participate in any racing activity due to company restrictions.

:huh:

I would live life today and die tomarrow.

Machan, cool bike..

what do you mean company restrictions? do you work at Stafford Motors or something?

and, am i crazy or does the black of the newly moulded parts look just as nice on the bike? :)

That has all ready been written to some one else :)

just kidding,

smsed you on the panels

WRITTEN TO SUM1 ELSE????? :huh:

panels discussd let me knw wen they r made n giv me dat special price pls :)

and, am i crazy or does the black of the newly moulded parts look just as nice on the bike? :)

ur crazy...

kidding...d black does look nice

Machan, cool bike..

what do you mean company restrictions? do you work at Stafford Motors or something?

and, am i crazy or does the black of the newly moulded parts look just as nice on the bike? :huh:

dilesh, infact i am trying paint it dark grey or black or VTR colour shown below.

cbr1000rr2az.jpg

hondavtr5ee.jpg

dilesh, infact i am trying paint it dark grey or black or VTR colour shown below.

i like the 1st colour combination. looks really nice.

another attractive colour combination was on thr 2002 Yamaha R1. the silver version loked really dreamy. but thats yamaha, and yours is honda. so that kinda makes it wierd...

But I’m sure you’ll blow us all away.. don’t forget to post a pic after you’re done with the modifications.. and the nose section of the CBR in the picture is real cool..

btw, are you allowed to take your personal vehicles and run them on the track in pannala on non-race days?

i like the 1st colour combination. looks really nice.

another attractive colour combination was on thr 2002 Yamaha R1. the silver version loked really dreamy. but thats yamaha, and yours is honda. so that kinda makes it wierd...

But I’m sure you’ll blow us all away.. don’t forget to post a pic after you’re done with the modifications.. and the nose section of the CBR in the picture is real cool..

btw, are you allowed to take your personal vehicles and run them on the track in pannala on non-race days?

Dilesh yes you can use your personal vehicale for pratices, but you have to i think notify the colombo office,

I will ask MIVEC TURBO where you have to contact.

For cars its Rs 1000 and for bikes Its Rs 250.

Dilesh yes you can use your personal vehicale for pratices, but you have to i think notify the colombo office,

ohh u got workshop cooool

hei i like the black one (i mena the first pic)

and i like Yellow i dont y but its really cool

just a thought

ohh u got workshop cooool

hei i like the black one (i mena the first pic)

and i like Yellow i dont y but its really cool

just a thought

May be we should form a bike club. cars are cool, but if any one wants performance at a affordable cost forget by evo's or sti

spend on a good bike and you will get the same rush of adrenalin, I should tell you that this brings things more thrill than driving a evo or a sti. and its affordable.

Will be Ordering two more bikes 600RR and 1000RR 2005 Model. :huh:

if any one knows any 2005 600 RR and 1000RR in SL for sale let me know.

May be we should form a bike club. cars are cool, but if any one wants performance at a affordable cost forget by evo's or sti

spend on a good bike and you will get the same rush of adrenalin, I should tell you that this brings things more thrill than driving a evo or a sti. and its affordable.

Will be Ordering two more bikes 600RR and 1000RR 2005 Model. :huh:

if any one knows any 2005 600 RR and 1000RR in SL for sale let me know.

the R1 is the best bike for grand prix machan...i think there's one in the classifieds...

U can? :) hmmmmmm..... :) the wheels are turning and me is getting ideas..... :huh: ohhhh, madmax...... Lets fly... :)

guys,

the Yamaha R1 has a 900cc engine right?

how can you import that.. isnt there a law saying you cant go over 250?

i'm not very familiar on bikes and the laws governing them here. cos i have seen the red R1 on the road once, and i've seen a picture of a blue one... and recently on the news or something they showed a press coference by yamaha where they had a R1 there... so thats 3 bikes in SL....

so can someone explani the scene a bit.

thanks