• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

NSZT w66t Navigation system - English Language

fitgp1hmly

I have NSCD-W66T(which is a lower version of NSZT-W66T) and I did change the language.Changing the language won’t benefit you, since that only translates the japanese words regarding the navigation department. This option is introduced for the convenience of the foreign tourists who rent Toyotas to drive around japan.

Even if you change it, all the music playback areas would still be in Japanese. So best thing is to install Google Translate into your smartphone and then download japanese translator pack. Then you can use the camera translation mode in real time. Select the option and read those japanese words through the camera of your smartphone. That is dead easy. After using it few times, you’d remember all the options. That’s how I squeeze out all the potential from my japanese navigation unit.

But remember! If the chip of the system is absent or locked, you won’t be able to do anything. You can find a chip for around 5000-6000 from a car audio place. If the unit is locked from the code (the chip is inside) unlocking would cost you around 2000.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 12:04 AM, cpaul said:

Radio system NSZT w66t. 

Has anyone successfully changed the language?

20211230_142257.jpg

I'm afraid to say that you are out of luck. None of these japanese Toyota radios can be fully translated into English. Only models which can be translated are the systems in Mitsubishi vehicles, with models sold internationally, such as Outlander, Eclipse cross.

• Like 1