• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka G2g Register ::

dragster

g2g1sc.jpg

ok guys .. jot down your names here the poeple who are coming so that we could get an idea on how many guys will turn up...

1. Madhawa ( Admin ) I filled you in buddy... :D

2. Ravinda ( Dragster )

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys .. jot down your names here the poeple who are coming so that we could get an idea on how many guys will turn up...

1. Madhawa ( Admin ) I filled you in buddy... :D

2. Ravinda ( Dragster )

3. Ashan (Ash) :D

ok where is the location?? time??? can i bring my friends with me??

yeah sure... all are welcome, you can bring anyone you want.... it's on the 11th saturday at Excel world starting from 7.pm

yeah sure... all are welcome, you can bring anyone you want.... it's on the 11th saturday at Excel world starting from 7.pm

Is it confirmed? 11th is fine with me.... might come with my wife if there are any other girls. Please let know.

So how abt food and other arrangements. Any special actions?

Is it confirmed? 11th is fine with me.... might come with my wife if there are any other girls. Please let know.

So how abt food and other arrangements. Any special actions?

Errrrm.....I mite drop in....(BIG might tho) (",)

Btw. Shak...u coming for sure ya?......Coz if u ain't turn up...I ain't turning up either, coz me don't know n e one else (grin)

Btw. Shak...u coming for sure ya?......Coz if u ain't turn up...I ain't turning up either, coz me don't know n e one else (grin)

U know me. I'll be there. so don't make excuses. :D

Preveen r u checkin ur hi5 daily by nechance...

err, no. I'll check

Hey preveen canm u help me out ..On the g2g..I dnt no any1 i could come but without knowin any 1 no use will happen..so can u help me out i live in malabe down cbk mawatha.

I only work here in malabe man. I live in Dehiwela. But u should be able to find me at the G2G. There there been enough pics of me posted around :D I'm currently bald, shaved the head last week. Fuzzo is naturally bald :D Look for the bald dudes And I'll be coming to the g2g from SSC after the big match. Hey Madz, u get tickets? I'll be @ OTSC.

still ineed sum help in meeting the guys,,Sparco if u going pls tell me ...

I need to go with sum 1 ..pLS

yo dilan how r u bro..How is ur rx-7 project in the us doing did u finish the car..

thamxxx preveen i am a dark , 5-9 guy with a AND1 blue n white cap on..

thamxxx preveen i am a dark , guy with a AND1 blue n white cap on..

still ineed sum help in meeting the guys,,Sparco if u going pls tell me ...

I need to go with sum 1 ..pLS

thamxxx preveen i am a dark , 5-9 guy with a AND1 blue n white cap on..

thamxxx preveen i am a dark , guy with a AND1 blue n white cap on..

Chances are better of u finding me bro. I'm pretty bad at recognising ppl. But considering Zeem managed to recognize me in a dark Savoy while watching "Hiri Poda Wassa" (hmmm another HPW referance :D ) I assume I'm easy to spot. And I'll probably be wearing something STC, since I'll be coming from the match.

Chances are better of u finding me bro. I'm pretty bad at recognising ppl. But considering Zeem managed to recognize me in a dark Savoy while watching "Hiri Poda Wassa" (hmmm another HPW referance :D ) I assume I'm easy to spot. And I'll probably be wearing something STC, since I'll be coming from the match.

I haven't studied in STC but still I'm a STC fan as my father studied there, might come to the match If I'm free, BTW Preveen did you get my email? I'm asking you as I haven't heard anything from you !!

:D

To :- west coast customs :…after the accident I have to postpone it for a while…..i’ll let you know as soon as it done….

To :- thanx bro…he was here in Toronto with me last month…he is doing good. I’ll pass your message to him….about my new car performance….hmmm.. I have to find new rim set before this summer.. once I done that… I’ll send u few pic’s…t/c

:angry-smiley-048:

To :- west coast customs :…after the accident I have to postpone it for a while…..i’ll let you know as soon as it done….

To :- thanx bro…he was here in Toronto with me last month…he is doing good. I’ll pass your message to him….about my new car performance….hmmm.. I have to find new rim set before this summer.. once I done that… I’ll send u few pic’s…t/c

:angry-smiley-048:

i have some rims for your car, 17, 18 and 19 what ever you name it bro.

isn't there a downside in using big rims on cars cos of the road conditions in SL? cos bigger the rim, less rubber/air to take in the shocks and vibrations...

just curious.. and sorry for deviating the thread so far fromt he original topic.. :angry-smiley-048:

i'll be there judy...oh n with regard to ur txt yesterday abt needing my underwear as a substitute for chloroform...WELL U BETA COME PIK IT UP ON SATURDAY

oh n with regard to ur txt yesterday abt needing my underwear as a substitute for chloroform...WELL U BETA COME PIK IT UP ON SATURDAY

HMMMMM....we really needed to know that Shaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048:

hey dimantha...i'm trying all this time 2 get you... your cell phone is ringing ..no answer…that 1 800 number is busy...