• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Rim Set 4 My Rc Rx-7

dillongt

@Preveen hey dude can you show me ur R/C cars in real life dude.. im crazy over it from yesterday.. i want to ride them.. i want to buy them but they are expensivee two of my friends were also.. dam atleast if it costs 10k can do something..

I wanna play wit it.. i wanna drift it.. i wanna.. i wanna.. i wanna do everything :angry-smiley-024: i mean everthing a r/c car can do :action-smiley-060::blink:

dude add me in ur msn my id is [email protected]

can any one tell me how much is it a RC Rx-7 or Skyline, n where to buy?

Body doesn't matter bro, its just the polycarbonate shell over the chassis (Unless its fast enough for wind resistence to factor it, and some of these are.) So its just a matter of getting a chassis, with the body interchangeable. Like on mine, I can put the Z, or a Skyline or an Aston Martin, wouldn't make any difference.

And I know where to buy, but that bugger is dragging on the idea of putting an add over here and Madz don't like advertising these places without them advertising on the site. :( There is a Xanavi Skyline shell in stock too :blink:

thanx praveen 4 the details n i hope ur comming to battaramulla this sunday n i'll try to come there n tell me some details bt the sad thing is i dnt no u guy's So............. Hm ..................................

anyway i like to own a rc bt i dnt know anything abt it..........

Hey Praveen you are right …but my one …i mean my chassis & the body came as Veilside RX-7 …this one is a special edition …my model is Yokomo GT-4 RTR …HPI versions you can install different bodies… i tried to replace a supra, 300 Z, Skyline and various bodies to it but those wont fit to my chassis except Yokomo RX-7…i think maybe because of the four mounts…HPI bodies are bigger than Yokomo….

unfortunately i cant drift this car coz.. …for that i have to upgrade the entire frame (chassis)…. drift tires, shocks, clutch, fly wheel, breaks…& couple of Engine modes…but i’m doing it lil by lil…

To dimantha…yeah bro…i have an idea to do the same sticker as my old RX-7… I really miss that car…

To gihan… thamiya and HPI is cheaper than Yokomo… there is Thamiya Calsonic JGTC GTR ( this one runs with nickel cadmium battery )for sale for CN$ 285.. I think you should check out there is a local hobby shop in sri lanka….i brought my one in 2003 for US$ 575 including tax.. there was a WRC WRX STI 9 Rally version went for CN$ 99.99 ( it was list for CN$ 199.99 ) on boxing day blowout sale last year…..

73an.jpg

21zu.jpg

41bl.jpg

36jj.jpg

14kx2.jpg

52ch.th.jpg

68wk.th.jpg

Rx-7 collection

81tj.jpg

OK, u are officially nut on this RX-7 thing.

Only problem is, I think my Z + skyline collection is gonna match that soon.Gonna be in that same "nuts" boat :angry-smiley-048:

Damn, that's my 600 ... I remember my 500 like it was just last month..... Wait a minute. It was this month :D

OK, u are officially nut on this RX-7 thing.

Only problem is, I think my Z + skyline collection is gonna match that soon.Gonna be in that same "nuts" boat :blush:

Hey preveen machan...i have a few cars too...the Tamiya calsonic R34 GT-R, Nikko WRX STi 7 and a Mclaren F1....we shud meet up and use these things...hehehe...specially the nissan fans... :D

Hey preveen machan...i have a few cars too...the Tamiya calsonic R34 GT-R, Nikko WRX STi 7 and a Mclaren F1....we shud meet up and use these things...hehehe...specially the nissan fans... :P

Cool scene. There is actually quite a regular set here in SL. Shak and I have met there and run. Actually, Shak and I are the only guys who can compete properly on a standard level, coz our cars are standard. Unlike everyone else who have tricked out motors, ESC, all sortsa jazz. Aint no way to run with them :) I think I narrowly beat Shak the last time. The major difference is Shak is running RWD and I am running AWD. Should be fun to add a third.

Oh, BTW, Shak and I are running electric. (so far) What are ur cars?

Damn, there is an R/C in that shop worth Rs. 130,000!! And it runs on normal 90 oct petrol!! Bloddy 1:5 scale BEAST. Body like a Porsche 911.

img0579resize3ne.th.jpg My Zs :) The Big one and the Little one are R/C

img0581resize5my.th.jpg All the Boys :D The big truck is R/C too.

img0590resize5ir.th.jpgBlack is the Maisto R-34 V-Spec. Silver the the 5.5k V-Spec to Z-Tune Conversion. Yeah, I bought it :D And spent most of today putting it together :)

Thanx 2 all…

Hey Praveen… that’a tight collection bro… very nice….

Gihan… it’s a great toy…and not bad for the pocket for 75 mph running car…..

i saw something similar for sale last year boxing day but i don’t think that one can go nearly 75mph…..

BVGversion2….to upgrade the car in to drifting nearly another US$ 300

nissan collection

pict25781ws.jpg

pict25807vi.jpg

Toyota Collection

pict25841iq.jpg

pict25901hh.jpg

Euro & u.s Collection

pict25886li.jpg

pict25896tw.jpg

Subaru Collection

pict25816gl.jpg

Cool scene. There is actually quite a regular set here in SL. Shak and I have met there and run. Actually, Shak and I are the only guys who can compete properly on a standard level, coz our cars are standard. Unlike everyone else who have tricked out motors, ESC, all sortsa jazz. Aint no way to run with them :P I think I narrowly beat Shak the last time. The major difference is Shak is running RWD and I am running AWD. Should be fun to add a third.

Damn, there is an R/C in that shop worth Rs. 130,000!! And it runs on normal 90 oct petrol!! Bloddy 1:5 scale BEAST. Body like a Porsche 911.

machan can u pls tell me what is the shop ,, pls pls,, my id is [email protected] or can i have ur phone no

Dilan.... thats a good collection

Cool scene. There is actually quite a regular set here in SL. Shak and I have met there and run. Actually, Shak and I are the only guys who can compete properly on a standard level, coz our cars are standard. Unlike everyone else who have tricked out motors, ESC, all sortsa jazz. Aint no way to run with them :P I think I narrowly beat Shak the last time. The major difference is Shak is running RWD and I am running AWD. Should be fun to add a third.

dude even if i had a nitro i wudnt compete wit nirosh's white car...wateva it is...sadly its only the straights :)

hey preveen where did u get the modified maistos

1203231md.jpg

heres ma cousins gmc ..Battery powered got neon lights (Leds on the rims )

And the rims have spinners ..

chune2qx.jpg

N here are my rides sorry for the graphics i gt a tuned viper with tuner rims n stuff but its deep in the cupboard search it and show the pics ..They are nothing much

I am searchinf for a hummer h2 nitro powered pimp style one not like the one at city cycles with plastics wheels ..should be big . Any1 nos any correct info..Preveen i hola at ur frnd but phne has no reply so u get the info and mail me buddy

Hey guys how much will that sand truck in my pIC cost its from some toys land made in 1968