• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion - How Does The Classification Work?

Dissanayaike

I am debating whether I am going for a Axela or Axio unregistered or a registered Allion.

However I still don't get the right picture of the Allion and would really appreciate if someone can shed some light on the following:

-What's A15 and A18. Is this the engine capacity?

-What's NTZ240 and NTZ 260. Is this the model where NTZ260 has more space etc.

-What are the different grades and the differences. I think you have G, G Grade, G Package, G Limited, G 60th Anniversary etc.

Also ballpark market prices are highly appreciated.

So far I have gathered the following:

- HH registration 2002 Allion is going for around 3.3M

- KF registration 2004 Allion is going for around 3.5M

- KI registration 2005 Allion is going for around 3.65M

Generally they have alloys, full options and you get in Silver, Blue, Beige or Black colors, on the clock around 50-80K

Are the above prices reasonable.

I am debating whether I am going for a Axela or Axio unregistered or a registered Allion.

However I still don't get the right picture of the Allion and would really appreciate if someone can shed some light on the following:

-What's A15 and A18. Is this the engine capacity?

-What's NTZ240 and NTZ 260. Is this the model where NTZ260 has more space etc.

-What are the different grades and the differences. I think you have G, G Grade, G Package, G Limited, G 60th Anniversary etc.

Also ballpark market prices are highly appreciated.

So far I have gathered the following:

- HH registration 2002 Allion is going for around 3.3M

- KF registration 2004 Allion is going for around 3.5M

- KI registration 2005 Allion is going for around 3.65M

Generally they have alloys, full options and you get in Silver, Blue, Beige or Black colors, on the clock around 50-80K

Are the above prices reasonable.

A15 is 1.5 A18 is 1.8 and A20 is 2.0

NZT 240 is the old model and NZT 260 is the newer model with redesigned smaller headlights and with intelligence key and all. Sorry, no idea about the packages mentionned.

Are you sure that 2005 Allion is going around 3.65?

A15 is 1.5 A18 is 1.8 and A20 is 2.0

NZT 240 is the old model and NZT 260 is the newer model with redesigned smaller headlights and with intelligence key and all. Sorry, no idea about the packages mentionned.

Are you sure that 2005 Allion is going around 3.65?

That's what I gathered Harsha. May be the lowest grade... Still trying to understand the G business. However, you are right.. I see many ads for 2005 between 3.9 and 4.2 too.

to my knowledge, it goes like this

standard : trim is different, no illumination dash, upholstery different

G pkg : wood trim (different to G Ltd), upholserty different, no illumiation dash (some have), no wood trim on steering,

G ltd : plush interior, fully loaded, illumination dash, reverse cam, wood trim on steering

correct me if I'm wrong