• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Airport By Night!! Quite Amazing!!

sharkster

somebody tell me this is not Sri Lanka...

Probably is. It was my experience too. Anyone leaving the country or coming in in the wee hours musta has similar experiences. In my case it was about 4:00am. Totally ungodly times to have flights, really...

I'm thanking my lucky stars for you not becoming a pilot :lol:

well i design d planes which makes it a lot worse...hehe at least if i was a pilot my co-pilot wud sort things out...this way none of u f**kers r safe muhahahahahhaha

and this was your busy season wasn't it?

is still is d busy season dammit

Did you guys realize the guy at the Jewelry store asleep.. anyone can just walk away with something… it may not be precious metals/stones, but hey its still worth something! Maybe the management should look into this! Hehehehee! i guess electrical stores shouldnt waorry that much! people wont just walk away with a Refrigerator in thier pocket...

heheheee! :lol:

SRILANKA IS BETTER OFF DAN MALDIVES.....U CANT SEEM TO FINE NE PPLE DERE IN THE SHOPS....Could u tell me how i can upload the pics in this.....

Hey man

Uploading pics isn’t a big thing after you learn how to do it.. I had the same prob…. First, type your whatever you wanna type, and at the bottom there’s a little location where it gives a “browse” button.. select it and choose the file… you then click “HOST IT”. that automatically opens a new page… there it gives a number of options my personal choice is a link that says something like “upload to forum” there, select the text (the URL to your image location) and paste it right under what you typed in the thread… and that’s it…..you’re picture is up…. Hope to see the pics of your N16

• 2 weeks later...