• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sports Alloys

nazly

Question

If its not too far for you, there is a place in Kandy Rd - Weveldeniya, Just before the Ve#dol L#n#a facotry. They have a huge collection of alloys, but not sure about the price. If your heading that way make a stop n see... good luck!

I have seen that place too.Right when you are climbing up.Has anybody really checked this place out? It looks like they have lot of stuff.

If you could post a pic of the set

Sorry mate, I couldn't take a pic, though I took a pic, you want see the actual look of the alloy as it is totally covered of dust. They told me that they can polish it and give it.

I chose another normal silver alloy, and then I was seen the chrome alloy, which comes with this center cap http://goo.gl/5csTt.

By the way I'm gonna fix it to my ek3.

I have seen that place too.Right when you are climbing up.Has anybody really checked this place out? It looks like they have lot of stuff.

Yes previously I had 15" reconditioned not painted alloys which brought from the same place. I didn't had any issues with it. They say that they will replace the whole set of alloys, if there is any defect found in wheel balancing or tire fixing. :unsure:

Thanks for the reply. Yes original wheel size is 14".

15" is uncomfortable and it makes a stiff ride. I have to replace bushes time to time. Now several noises coming from rear end.

AFAIK Honda EK3 original rim size is 13".

Mine also has 14" rims and I also get the noises from the rear. massive "Thud" noise when I go over a pot hole with one or two people in the car....should be a worn bush...

Sorry mate, I couldn't take a pic, though I took a pic, you want see the actual look of the alloy as it is totally covered of dust. They told me that they can polish it and give it.

I chose another normal silver alloy, and then I was seen the chrome alloy, which comes with this center cap http://goo.gl/5csTt.

By the way I'm gonna fix it to my ek3.

Bro,

Sorry for interruption.. Hw much did they say for the chrome alloy.. I am looking a set of alloys for my city.. Size 14"

AFAIK Honda EK3 original rim size is 13".

Mine also has 14" rims and I also get the noises from the rear. massive "Thud" noise when I go over a pot hole with one or two people in the car....should be a worn bush...

No My car's registration certificate says 175/14 as tire size. It is a recon.

Bro,

Sorry for interruption.. Hw much did they say for the chrome alloy.. I am looking a set of alloys for my city.. Size 14"

I have mentioned it before if you read the thread thoroughly. It is 16k