• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Thank You ::

dragster

At this moment I'm really glad that everything went superbly well.... the reason it went so well is because of you guys.. and without you guys it wouldn't have happened..

first of all I like to thank my team members Dinesh Jayawardana, Madhawa and Gaya for helping me in making this a success...

also I like to thank Lasitha, Nirosh, Damitha ( Adavance Audio ), Sanjaya, Sanjaya (grand civic ), Ravi, Upul, MBC Radio Networks, Dherana, Preveen, Shaks, Chris, Dimantha, Andy ( who stood with us in the rain :blink: ), Ash ( for transporting us in the rain ), Zacki, Tech Motors, the Racers Edge guys, Ramith ( thanks for helping me out with the models ) and to all the others who helped us make this event a rocking success.... and if I missed anyone I'm really sorry but you are also included in my thanking list.

and also to all the Honda Owners a BIG THANK YOU to all you guys........!!

this is just a start... next event we are gona ROCK......!!

once again Thanks a lot Guys... for all you who helped us out..... I hope everyone had a great time... my team members and I spent a great deal of our time and energy organizing this event... but we had fun doing it... thank you all...

and a Big Thanks to Auto Lanka..........!!

we hope to do even better next time...

everything went off really well...congrats to the 4 top boys of the organising committee ravinda, madhawa, gaya n dinesh j...us small fries cant compare to the work u guys put in...kudos to preveen too for the photography...oh n thanks to the weather gods for not pissin down during the event :D

p.s. we missed the outdoor nightclub :blink:

Ravindra, eh it was all good... The organizing was superb too.. Well done bro, hope to see more events like this in the coming months & years..

Ps: Who was it that came to me askin me to fill the form to enter the CRV into the competition? Sorry dude, i wasnt hoping to stay long that is y i had to decline..

If u can get them girls again, U have a photographer for that too :blink::D

lol... ok ...

My Next hit is for a "Hot Import Night" in sri lanka.... so there's gona be more girls.. we'll be having this maybe around August...

and I need all you guys supprt for that...

lol... ok ...

My Next hit is for a "Hot Import Night" in sri lanka.... so there's gona be more girls.. we'll be having this maybe around August...

Machan gud idea .. so everyone can show their rides... bt august is nt gud bro try next year.. maybe january..

all the best..

lol... ok ...

ok, imports, so we can't have ....... micros? :blink:

:lol:

Good show, organizers. Well done.

Shakir, dont listen to the haters. You did good advertising spots, bra, although you were a touch too fast.

Import Show in Sri Lanka? Hahahahahahaha. Almost every car here is an import, man. The titled of 'Import' only works in a country with a large domestic automobile industry, not in a third-world island that practically ONLY imports used Japanese cars. Maybe you can just call it a 'Car Display Event', which would be a more appropriate title.

At this moment I'm really glad that everything went superbly well.... the reason it went so well is because of you guys.. and without you guys it wouldn't have happened..

first of all I like to thank my team members Dinesh Jayawardana, Madhawa and Gaya for helping me in making this a success...

also I like to thank Lasitha, Nirosh, Damitha ( Adavance Audio ), Sanjaya, Sanjaya (grand civic ), Ravi, Upul, MBC Radio Networks, Dherana, Preveen, Shaks, Chris, Dimantha, Andy ( who stood with us in the rain ;) ), Ash ( for transporting us in the rain ), Zacki, Tech Motors, the Racers Edge guys, Ramith ( thanks for helping me out with the models ) and to all the others who helped us make this event a rocking success.... and if I missed anyone I'm really sorry but you are also included in my thanking list.

and also to all the Honda Owners a BIG THANK YOU to all you guys........!!

this is just a start... next event we are gona ROCK......!!

once again Thanks a lot Guys... for all you who helped us out..... I hope everyone had a great time... my team members and I spent a great deal of our time and energy organizing this event... but we had fun doing it... thank you all...

and a Big Thanks to Auto Lanka..........!!

we hope to do even better next time...

Well done machan.. :alc:

Yes thank you all for the lovely event done...That was no 1 organizing!!! I loved the set up where all were in a circle in the begining.

Looking forward for the Honda G2G 2007!!!

Good show, organizers. Well done.

Shakir, dont listen to the haters. You did good advertising spots, bra, although you were a touch too fast.

Import Show in Sri Lanka? Hahahahahahaha. Almost every car here is an import, man. The titled of 'Import' only works in a country with a large domestic automobile industry, not in a third-world island that practically ONLY imports used Japanese cars. Maybe you can just call it a 'Car Display Event', which would be a more appropriate title.

:) bro... it's just an idea, so that you guys know what I'm talking about... now if I said "car show" most guys would think that it's just gona be some cars been displayed... but when I say "Hot Import Night" which mean Girls, Modified cars and More Girls :D