• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Of 2005-2007 Allion 1St Generation

rockerz

in the advertising the seller have a telephone number is in it so take the telephone and make a call and ask him abut price of the car.

+1

I was like WTF!!!! the guy can bother actually looking through the classified to find a car, but cant be bothered to make one simple phone call.

Both these two new Allion-fanatics are starting to get kinda annoying. siighhh...

+1

I was like WTF!!!! the guy can bother actually looking through the classified to find a car, but cant be bothered to make one simple phone call.

Both these two new Allion-fanatics are starting to get kinda annoying. siighhh...

you are correct Watchman. i could be wrong but to me he look like a guy who trying to sell allion than buying one. :D

Last day I checked Allion NZT240 2004 1st Generation model it is around 3.7 M( I think it is G ltd)

Tomorrow I'm visiting to few places two places has 2005 models I will check and let you know(but not sure okay ?)

Since this is very common car, not very stylish, and nothing unique about its performance, maximum should be around 2.5M - 3M

the problem is guys the pricing for allion and premio is very confusing.....it ahs lot of grades n the price varies alot by its color!!

i wanna know the price of one that is in 2005-07 n its first generation G package n pearl white!

like this one

post-47484-019317300 1296747439_thumb.jp

you are correct Watchman. i could be wrong but to me he look like a guy who trying to sell allion than buying one. :D

im nt tryna sell one..i drive a Mark II 2003 grande ...........actualy having an idea of buying a Allion

im nt tryna sell one..i drive a Mark II 2003 grande ...........actualy having an idea of buying a Allion

<_< ....the price of allion and premio confusing because the car price are going down not up but the owners of cars are asking unreasonable price for there cars so if you wait few months the prices will be settle.

Edited by nexus

Do keep your Mark II as it's a much better car than a common Allion. And the only extra you seem to get is a set of front fog lamps http://specs.cars-directory.net/~compare?ids=MzY0OTMsNDU3ODAsMzE5NDA=

Btw about your F/C, I just noticed the factory claimed maximum for a Mark II 2.0 Grande is 11.7km/l in 10/15 mode in Japan, while we usually get lower here...

Do keep your Mark II as it's a much better car than a common Allion. And the only extra you seem to get is a set of front fog lamps http://specs.cars-directory.net/~compare?ids=MzY0OTMsNDU3ODAsMzE5NDA=

Btw about your F/C, I just noticed the factory claimed maximum for a Mark II 2.0 Grande is 11.7km/l in 10/15 mode in Japan, while we usually get lower here...

actualy u gt da fog lamps in Mark II as well brov!!...i somtyms gt arnd 11 km...buh usualy less dan dat...n mayb da reasn for betr fuel economy in Japan cud b there petrol is betr dan da thng v gt here....n yeah da Allion has a betr fuel economy

<_< ....the price of allion and premio confusing because the car price are going down not up but the owners of cars are asking unreasonable price for there cars so if you wait few months the prices will be settle.

oooohhhh.....that kinda makes sense!

actualy u gt da fog lamps in Mark II as well brov!!...i somtyms gt arnd 11 km...buh usualy less dan dat...n mayb da reasn for betr fuel economy in Japan cud b there petrol is betr dan da thng v gt here....n yeah da Allion has a betr fuel economy

didnt you previously say that you got 12kmpl :P

Learn to type properly dumbass!This ain't no SMS forum nor Facebook.

Actually you got the fog lamps in Mark II as well bro!! I sometimes get around 11 km...but usually less than that...And maybe the reason for better fuel economy in Japan could be their petrol is better than the thing we got here....And yeah the Allion has better fuel economy

Maybe because it's a different package, but you speak of fuel economy, just do some simple maths to see how long it'd take you to recover all that extra money you'd spend. A Mark II is a good car to own, and maybe yours is detuned to do so much on fuel, but in any case, you're losing a good car. If you were moving to a Mark X now, that's more worth it. And yes the engines were designed for 100 Oct so may not perform too well here.

brov...u hav compared da old MArk II...wat i hav is dis

No I compared a 2003 GX110, that's what you said you have. To lose an anniversary package Mark II and go for a common Allion would be a real blunder, but your car, your choice anyway :)

Edited by BLu3HaZe

Maybe because it's a different package, but you speak of fuel economy, just do some simple maths to see how long it'd take you to recover all that extra money you'd spend. A Mark II is a good car to own, and maybe yours is detuned to do so much on fuel, but in any case, you're losing a good car. If you were moving to a Mark X now, that's more worth it. And yes the engines were designed for 100 Oct so may not perform too well here.

No I compared a 2003 GX110, that's what you said you have. To lose an anniversary package Mark II and go for a common Allion would be a real blunder, but your car, your choice anyway :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i dono mate....yeah mayb i'l stick with ma Mark II..i went around looking 4 a Allion..i cudnt find 1 like i want i.e fully loaded with beige interior, wood trim and 1800CC

i got 12km/L few times...but its hard to get dat kinda fuel efficiency in a big car like Mark II

Very good choice Keep the mark-II

Don't be fooled by what people say about the allions

I used one which only did about 10kmpl when a driven fast (yet about 13kmpl carefully)

If u want to upgrade go for a mark x

there was 1 for about 5.25mill in the papers

going for an allion is an downgrade