• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Our Garage Mechanics(Maka Bass) Mess Up Things

coolcar

Question

Recently i went to place near Dehiwala Zoo fix 2 new front speakers.They charge me 5500 for two speaker and wiring.Although they claim its Kenwood speakers sound quality is not upto the mark.On my way to home suddenly my AC stop working because they mess up wiring in my car.So i need to go to Auto AC and fixed the wiring they mess up .later i found out only one of the speaker they fixed is working.

:angry:

13 answers to this question

Your fuse is probably burnt. Just replace it. Obviously you picked a really bad place if they managed to short something out while installing speakers of all things.

Also about the sound quality. It could also be that you have a crappy factor amp, a crappy head unit or if you installed only two speakers the other two are ruining the quality.

me too had same experience with maka basa's when repairing issue in my diesel pump,last had to replace whole thing :(

recently fixed clarion two front speakers+clarion car setup from GIL**T,bit expensive but pretty happy with their service.

Was it a 2 din?, what were the prices were like?

Machan,

Most of the garages in SL good only for Lorries,Buses,3wheelers cos they can chop,weld and fix anything .

So you must be smart enough to go for the professionals.

Do some "lookaround"before embarking on things.Thats what i do as i dont have a great knowledge in Automobile things.

This is the best forum for you to come up with your problems.There are plenty of resource persons around whos willing to help

Utilize the resources and stay away frm danger

AVE

Machan,

Most of the garages in SL good only for Lorries,Buses,3wheelers cos they can chop,weld and fix anything .

So you must be smart enough to go for the professionals.

Do some "lookaround"before embarking on things.Thats what i do as i dont have a great knowledge in Automobile things.

This is the best forum for you to come up with your problems.There are plenty of resource persons around whos willing to help

Utilize the resources and stay away frm danger

AVE

Even in some reputed Garages (recently I went AutoM***** to get a small door dent fixed, and they messed my door) these maka baas type of people can be found. After I complained about the cheap quality of the fix their chief paint bass came and scolded others of not doing their job correctly!

He was thinking that I was interested in hearing his stories, I wanted the job done, not how they manage people inside!

They had not done the job 100% and also had left those hammer marks on the door. I'll never ever goto that place again!