• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lankan Race Event At Hi5?

Hola

coz no one makes projectors for cynos :)

Oh by the way Fuzzo, one of my couz who got a 121G loved my lights..Will you have for his?

Did i do something wrong by asking that here? Sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

He is one of the brave dudes who brought their car at one stage every saturday to live up the drags man

GIVE SOME RESPECT TO THESE GUYS

heard this guy is continuing his drags in london,anyone got his contacts? we need those pictures

ok cool down.....BTW welcome to the forums..

• 6 months later...

Hey guys its been a long time and am bak online again, those days i used to just surf autolanka and never had an account, now i decided to open up an account bcos i just came across my name in google referring to autolanka and decided to say hi to u all

Am basically offline most of the tym due to my work nature and i am not in SL anymore

miss all those crazy saturday nights at pillawoos and greenpath

hi to imran, lasitha, andrew, dilshan, madri, christina, gayan, shamil, zacki, all my enemies n friends from Honda guys who eventually turned to be my good friends later on hehe, and all the pillawoos guys and da respect goes to da late Amarasiri for makin a simple cynos to beat some of da mighty hondas...

Yes still i do my drags here but not often

But here is not much fun like in SL bcos so many gangs r involved(guns & weapons too) and more than dat its too risky(cops dont get bribes :( )

How is the drag scene now in SL?? :D

Edited by lax