• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggest Me A Car Around 4 Mn To 4.5 Mn

Busooly

hello Budiees,

i'm not expert on car so could any of you tell me the well featured car around 4mn to 4.5mn ( Unreg) :alc:

toyota allion

toyota premio

toyota rush

toyota ist

mazda axela

nissan bluebird sylphy g11

few that came to my mind

What are the priorities to you?

Driving pleasure?

Resale value?

Fuel economy?

Comfort?

Utility?

If anything carries all the above with those figures i'm ok... but mainly concern on Driving Pleasure,Comfort,and Utility........

toyota allion

toyota premio

toyota rush

toyota ist

mazda axela

nissan bluebird sylphy g11

few that came to my mind

i also had same feeling but could it possible Allion or Premio within 4mn to 4.5 mn?

i also had same feeling but could it possible Allion or Premio within 4mn to 4.5 mn?

You can buy a 2007 Allion for 4.5 mil. If you cou;d expand your budget by another 3 or 4 lacks you will be able to buy a un reg Civic FD1 1800lt machine for ultimate driving pleasure with all the options like VSA.

You can buy a 2007 Allion for 4.5 mil. If you cou;d expand your budget by another 3 or 4 lacks you will be able to buy a un reg Civic FD1 1800lt machine for ultimate driving pleasure with all the options like VSA.

hey jaga can you please explain to me what is VSA means thanks.

I guess your options are limited to the list that nexus gave but if you are willing to spend some extra buck you can go an uncommon car like a toyota mark x for about 5.5 mn, i saw one advertised in AL classified for 5.7mn but if you bring it down yourself im guessing it would be around 5.5

I mean in these days when even mudalali buggers in the pola drives allions, its definitely something that will set you apart from the causal drivers and will definitely fall under the category of comfort and driving pleasure :alc:

You want driving pleasure why not a Subaru Legacy? Superb vehicle which covers comfort,performance and reliability.

Only prob is getting one for that price range... Maybe a registered one?

You want driving pleasure why not a Subaru Legacy? Superb vehicle which covers comfort,performance and reliability.

Only prob is getting one for that price range... Maybe a registered one?

Yeah thats a good car but the new model will cost about 5mil

i saw a new 2003 one advertised for 5.2 mil

If anything carries all the above with those figures i'm ok... but mainly concern on Driving Pleasure,Comfort,and Utility........

Considering your priorities, you can check on the following models...

Honda Civic (FD1)

Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (KG11)

Toyota Premio (NZE260)

Might need to do a personal import to get within your budget.

the best car for that price is the 1800CC XL grade Premio....the prices have fallen down these days....if your having an idea importing one...be quick..the rupees to yen exchange rate has also fallen down!

the best car for that price is the 1800CC XL grade Premio....the prices have fallen down these days....if your having an idea importing one...be quick..the rupees to yen exchange rate has also fallen down!

Can't guess what'd happen to the exchange rate when the car arrives here, and that sometimes adversely affects tax and therefore final price

Can't guess what'd happen to the exchange rate when the car arrives here, and that sometimes adversely affects tax and therefore final price

bro even if the exchange rate of rupees to yen goes up still the car will still be cheap.....the 2010 model which used to be more than 7 million.....but now you can easily get for 6 million...cause the price has gone down in Japan....due to the high demand of hybrids.....the Japanese govt. has introduced some law that wants people to purchase hybrids...so people are trying to sell their present cars and go for a hybrid....

bro even if the exchange rate of rupees to yen goes up still the car will still be cheap.....the 2010 model which used to be more than 7 million.....but now you can easily get for 6 million...cause the price has gone down in Japan....due to the high demand of hybrids.....the Japanese govt. has introduced some law that wants people to purchase hybrids...so people are trying to sell their present cars and go for a hybrid....

Thanks a lot all of you...... got some idea now i have to go to the place to do some search about prices based on that let me go for it.... but whatever i choose i will post here to get your valuable feedback.

Considering your priorities, you can check on the following models...

Honda Civic (FD1)

Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (KG11)

Toyota Premio (NZE260)

Might need to do a personal import to get within your budget.

do you know the price of a 2007 model fully loaded Bluebird G11