• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Cars Of Fast And The Furious 3

Yeah machang, the cars used for this movie are:

Mitsubishi - Evo 9

Nissan - 350Z

Nissan - Sylvia

Mazda - RX 7

Mazda - RX 8

Not a major selection......but hoping to catch the movie soon. Lets pray that it lives up to the much expected!

:)

Cheers

Actually

ASH there are 3 other cars like the muscles

Ooops...your right bro....totally forgot abt the muscle cars :) ....but all in all....i'm not at all happy with the vehicle line up let alone the cast...compared to the previous two flicks this one has somewhat of a LIMITATION to the vehicles................................................................any comments ?

Ooops...your right bro....totally forgot abt the muscle cars :) ....but all in all....i'm not at all happy with the vehicle line up let alone the cast...compared to the previous two flicks this one has somewhat of a LIMITATION to the vehicles................................................................any comments ?

yea, cast is really crap. apart from few scenes of car chases n drifts don't expect much from this movie

yea, cast is really crap. apart from few scenes of car chases n drifts don't expect much from this movie

Damn...was so looking forward to PART 3...... not worth the wait huh? well....they dont make movies like they used to!

thefastandfurioustoykodrift1bo.th.jpg

Evo 8, Rx7 and the 350Z

untitled10sw.th.jpg

untitled28ss.th.jpg

thats the RX7

untitled67te.th.jpg

untitled52oj.th.jpg

untitled79rb.th.jpg

Spy pics right …I have seen these pics on AL some times back dear… :)

Yeah machang, the cars used for this movie are:

Mitsubishi - Evo 9

Nissan - 350Z

Nissan - Sylvia

Mazda - RX 7

Mazda - RX 8

Not a major selection......but hoping to catch the movie soon. Lets pray that it lives up to the much expected!

:alc:

Cheers

Thats it? No H****s?

WOW Evo9... bt the numberpate is infront of the intercooler.. is it ok ? :)B)

Picture ekatane bung

what is the brand of the orange car is it a MAZDA RX-7???? look pretty cool.

It's a 2004 Veilside rx 7 B):)

Well guys as i think . these cars are totally a dum selection come on all of these are present values .In 2 fast 2 furious the evo 7 and spyder was just introduced to the world its like magic but this looks dum all the cars are like toys except for the Black 350z and the silvia is a total crap the rx-7 is gud .And gihan machan i think they dont give a damn abt the intake or intercooler for this drift session if they needed tht they will probably contact the mad profesur D#m###a so tht ........ they can have a 350z flying on the air with wings and a spoiler over 10 feet high .. HEHE . lets see the film lets check whether its worth it .FIRST THE STORY WENT THT they are going to bring vin diesel bak after he hit miami in F&F they were goin g to take paul walker out and get the show but it turned out to be a dum source of driving and drifting force featuring the dum rappperrss like Tht dog cave bow wow

Well guys as i think . these cars are totally a dum selection come on all of these are present values .In 2 fast 2 furious the evo 7 and spyder was just introduced to the world its like magic but this looks dum all the cars are like toys except for the Black 350z and the silvia is a total crap the rx-7 is gud .And gihan machan i think they dont give a damn abt the intake or intercooler for this drift session if they needed tht they will probably contact the mad profesur D#m###a so tht ........ they can have a 350z flying on the air with wings and a spoiler over 10 feet high .. HEHE . lets see the film lets check whether its worth it .FIRST THE STORY WENT THT they are going to bring vin diesel bak after he hit miami in F&F they were goin g to take paul walker out and get the show but it turned out to be a dum source of driving and drifting force featuring the dum rappperrss like Tht dog cave bow wow

excuse me...pls explain how u came to the conclusion that the silvia is crap?especially for a movie titled 'tokyo DRIFT'?

i suggest u google silvia credentials b4 u diss it cos im a big fan of em...

and seriously guys ppl watch these movies for the rides n stunts...not particularly the cast...

Edited by sharkster

A little more care in expressing your opinions. Some of that is libel. Or it would be if it could be understood...

And remember, opinions are like dirty underwear. Just because u have them doesn't mean u just go airing them in public.

Oh and BTW, The evo was being released in the US, not the world, and the Eclipse Spyder had been in the US for years at the time of 2F2F. Ur ignorance is showing.

One more thing. Ur opinion on bodykits ..... well.... lets not air that piece of dirty underwear.

And remember, opinions are like dirty underwear. Just because u have them doesn't mean u just go airing them in public.

^

|

Hey Fuzzo, u looking for a new quote for ur signature? :lol:

Edited by Pericles

i can't believe all this arguments about themovie's cast and story line. can you guys seriously tell me that you enjoyed the story line in the first 2 F&F.

the movie is just about cars...nothing else!

i think the animated movie "cars" will have a better story line that the F7F series.

i can't believe all this arguments about themovie's cast and story line. can you guys seriously tell me that you enjoyed the story line in the first 2 F&F.

the movie is just about cars...nothing else!

i think the animated movie "cars" will have a better story line that the F7F series.

:D Good one! Man, those movies were so lame- 'Gone in 60 secs' wins hands down.

Machan how could you miss 'Torque' and 'Biker Boyz' those two take the cake!

Hahaha true!! :D

Didn't watch 'Biker Boyz' but I did sit through Torque; and was pretty 'Torqued' myself. 'Torqued' as in someone please "Torque" me away -Oh god, why did I rent this movie that is!!!!!