• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Cars Of Fast And The Furious 3

OK ok my bad ...........

Im wrong a bt the silvia but abt the spyder and the evo im quite rite .. it was magic for us nt the americans probably they ve seen the car b4 us cos they created halfway through ..

BUT TOKYO DRIFT WILL NOT HAVE THT I.C.E flavor and the modified styles ..........

So as i come to a conclusion tht this movie will rok only to a certain extend cos the cast is shit ........ like I said wats bow wo gonna do drive a car or put his nigga talk like his gonna call the tokyop guy "Hey chinapatas wasup u aint gonna hit the floor like me dog u aint got no busta "

OK ok my bad ...........

Im wrong a bt the silvia but abt the spyder and the evo im quite rite .. it was magic for us nt the americans probably they ve seen the car b4 us cos they created halfway through ..

BUT TOKYO DRIFT WILL NOT HAVE THT I.C.E flavor and the modified styles ..........

So as i come to a conclusion tht this movie will rok only to a certain extend cos the cast is shit ........ like I said wats bow wo gonna do drive a car or put his nigga talk like his gonna call the tokyop guy "Hey chinapatas wasup u aint gonna hit the floor like me dog u aint got no busta "

I'll say one thing. Bow Wow has a right to do "nigga talk" coz thats what he is. What's ur excuse?

U don't know if it will have ice flavour or shit flavour coz U HAVEN'T SEEN IT. Stop pre-judgeing things. We know the reps of the guys who do the stunt driving, they are all the big guns in Formula D. But then, maybe someone who thinks that body kit improves handling on a van can't really appreciate that kinda skill.

Sorry podda, I know I'm being extremely harsh, but u just seem prejudiced. U are entitled to ur opinions, but don't be so quick to condemn based on what is basically - no info.

Edited by Pericles

As far as I am concerned, The cars are hot, the girls are hot, the driving is superb, and I'm not going to see Shakespere. It entertains me for that 1 1/2 - 2 hours, its done its job. I don't wanna see it to see great acting. Action/thriller types aren't for that. Thats what Dramas are for. When I wanna see acting, I'll go see Tom Hanks talking to a volleyball.

As far as I am concerned, The cars are hot, the girls are hot, the driving is superb, and I'm not going to see Shakespere. It entertains me for that 1 1/2 - 2 hours, its done its job. I don't wanna see it to see great acting. Action/thriller types aren't for that. Thats what Dramas are for. When I wanna see acting, I'll go see Tom Hanks talking to a volleyball.

Wooot!!!! Honestly, these kinda movies theres nothing to act really, all the acting is done by the cars them selves.. they r the stars.. and of course the stunts and oh ya the girls... :D

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pre...

hit the spot there.. nearly fell off my bed was laughing so hard..

oh yeah will be back home on thursday morning... whats happening this weekend?.....

huh i thought the rx7 is the future rx7 sheesh.. i didnt know i was too bad at it.. looks really cool.. any spy pix of future rx7?

2004 Mazda RX-7 Fortune Model = Front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, door panels, side panels, front & rear fender sets, rear wing, tail garnish, rear gate, FRP hood, head light kit, aero mirrors $ 11,000.00

* Requires rear fenders to be cut.

* 220mm width increase compared to stock chassis.

* Recommended Wheel Size

Front 19 x 9.0 (-6)

Rear 19 x 12.0 (-34)

fdf26kj.jpg

fds8wl.jpg

sporty16ze.jpg

rx3cn.jpg

I'll say one thing. Bow Wow has a right to do "nigga talk" coz thats what he is. What's ur excuse?

U don't know if it will have ice flavour or shit flavour coz U HAVEN'T SEEN IT. Stop pre-judgeing things. We know the reps of the guys who do the stunt driving, they are all the big guns in Formula D. But then, maybe someone who thinks that body kit improves handling on a van can't really appreciate that kinda skill.

Sorry podda, I know I'm being extremely harsh, but u just seem prejudiced. U are entitled to ur opinions, but don't be so quick to condemn based on what is basically - no info.

MAchan .. peri ..... learn to conrol ur self i gave my oppinion on this movie ..and see this will have a less .. rating than F&F other series . BRo THANX FOR ATLEAST CALLING ME PODDA impossible to beleive wen u have such temper hehe .. dnt worry i want take anythingu say for granted so sit tight and enjoy anyways today i saw the convertible 350z man it got sum sira Beet and speed aint a game for it cant wait to see u driving it But as time goesur decisions mite change ...

OK ok my bad ...........

WCC, machan you need to look up your facts about 2fats 2furious... being a person following the evolution of Evos through the years let me ask you this...when was th evo 8 launched? well, it was launched in 2003 !!! couple of months apart depending on the continents... so the evo SEVEN which was featured in 2F2F was not new at all.. in fact i remember reading that the producers wanted to feature the Evo 8 (which had ben dveloped but not relased at the time) but Mitsubishi said no.. so they had to be happy using the Evo 7... so 'NEW' is not something the evo7 was at the time the movie came out (2003)...

i agree with u there Preveen.. a non-african-american calling a person a nigger IS still considered highly offensive.... you dont here eminem using that word do you?

and you cant judge a movie before you watch it.... even i've seen the trailer and a bit disapointed in the TRAILER... but still that hasnt made me any less enthusiastic about watching the actual movie... and this same point on judgeing movies was brought up recently on the new James Bond Movie...

And i have a cmall question for DILLON....Dilon isnt the RX7 out of production now? so how do vielside put out the new cars? do they do mods on cars on a car-owner-asks-for-it basis, or do Vielside buy cars modify them and resell them? thanks

i can't believe all this arguments about themovie's cast and story line. can you guys seriously tell me that you enjoyed the story line in the first 2 F&F.

the movie is just about cars...nothing else!

i think the animated movie "cars" will have a better story line that the F7F series.

i have to disagree with you up to a certain extend on this fuzzo. i agree the story line wasn't a masterpiece but still it wasn't too bad either. i've seen few automotive movies were the storyline was so shit i couldn't wait till the movie was over. a good example is the movie cat women, hally berry was so yummy in that movie but the story line was so shit n the movie was a massive flop.

guess it mainly depend on the persons taste in movies

Spy pics right …I have seen these pics on AL some times back dear… :)

They even got bow wow in it. Why the hell can't they bring back old brain o'conner. The first two movs rocked. but i don't think that this will be a hit. Still people would probably see it for the stunts.

Cheers

They even got bow wow in it. Why the hell can't they bring back old brain o'conner. The first two movs rocked. but i don't think that this will be a hit. Still people would probably see it for the stunts.

Cheers

from what i've heard third movie suppose to pick up Dominic Toretto's character from where it was left off in the first movie actually universal had the same plan for the 2nd movie but vin diesel happily rejected over a pay dispute. but this time he turned the heel after seen the script. guess that says a lot about this movie.

Trivia for The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)

Volkswagen donated 4 prototype R32's and 4 Touran minivans to fulfill its pledge with Universal to plug each other's products. As a result, R32's are in the movie.

Toyo donated 4000 tires for the movie. Roughly half were used. Volk Racing donated 170 wheels as well.

600 Asian extras were used during the LA filming days for the street scenes.

The Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX, an AWD (all wheel drive) car, was converted to RWD in order to drift properly. Same thing was done with 2 of the VW R32's (which are also AWD).

The VeilSide RX-7 driven by "Hans" used to be a special show car built by VeilSide and crowned "Best of Show 2005" at Tokyo Auto Salon, reportedly worth $150000. Just the custom leather interior reported cost $20000. Universal got it for $50000, and the crew promptly destroyed both the interior and exterior by repainting both (with spray-paint).

One of the cars never before seen on American TV or Film is the Toyota Chaser, a Camry-sized sedan that has Lexus SC300's engine. Obviously, it was never exported to the US, and previously was only seen on US soil in special drift demo events.

One of the Mustangs (out of 5) was actually converted to use a Nissan Skyline GT-R engine and transmission, just as the storyline says happened. However, that process took considerably more than just one evening as it did in the movie.

The movie crew went to Japan and bought as many JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) vehicles as they needed. JDM vehicles have the steering wheel on the right, and thus these cars will never be street legal, and will likely be destroyed after the completion of the film.

Over 100 cars were destroyed/wrecked during the filming of this movie.

frm http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/trivia

also http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/