• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggest Me A Car To Buy?

flashmark

Hi,

Please let me know which car is best (considering price, second hand market,spare parts prices,durability,fuel consumptions, design(interior and exterior....etc)

Toyota Vitz (1000 or 1300 cc)

A-Star

IST

Ritz (A diesel car recently introduced by Maruti)

Swift

thanks

Hi,

Please let me know which car is best (considering price, second hand market,spare parts prices,durability,fuel consumptions, design(interior and exterior....etc)

A-Star

IST

Swift

thanks

Your question is too wide for a small answer I think the best you should do is,

1. decide on a budget

2. have a test drive on all the cars mentioned

3. select 2 or 3 models you like driving and which satisfy your needs (budget and usage)

4. then post exact questions you have about each car

otherwise you will be flooded with information and experience related to different users with different requirements

Hi,

A-Star

IST

Swift

thanks

Mate..this is the third topic you have posted asking the same question in a different way..I think you have become so confused in selecting a car...Mate you can't compare VITZ and IST coz..IST is far more expensive than VITZ though it looks bit same from outside..I don't know much about A-Star and RITZ...but swift can be a reasonable choice according to your requirements... First select the cars falling into your budget ...You have mentioned in some other post that your budget is 2.3 million...then do some test drive and choose the one which gives you the best feeling when driving..asking from forum member will make you more confused..coz different members will give there own ideas which can be helpful ...BUT...you have to decide finally on what meets your requirements... :rolleyes:

Edited by AbeysinghE