• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dihatsu Mira 2000 Right Side Door Power Shutter Switch Unit

ThilakR

well the first place you should have gone to is the agents since daihatsu isnt a very common brand here.

Second option is darley road and third option is delkanda.

If all fails the only option is to ship one from abroad from ebay or ask a friend who is going abroad to bring one. :alc:

Daihatsu Mira and Perodua kelisa are the same AFAIK and Un*mo suppose to be the agents for Perodua. Check with them as Malasian counterpart would be less expensive than the original one. Are you looking for the driver side power shutter console which has controls for all shutters ? can't that be repaired alternatively ?

Daihatsu Mira and Perodua kelisa are the same AFAIK and Un*mo suppose to be the agents for Perodua. Check with them as Malasian counterpart would be less expensive than the original one. Are you looking for the driver side power shutter console which has controls for all shutters ? can't that be repaired alternatively ?

Hi harshansenadhir,

Yes. I am looking for the right hand side power shutter console. Existing one is badly damaged. I will try Un*mo.

BTW Dihatsu Mira is japanese version. Am I correct? Un*mo deal with Kelisa. Anyway as long as the part is same no prob.

I will do so.

Thanks a lot

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR

well the first place you should have gone to is the agents since daihatsu isnt a very common brand here.

Second option is darley road and third option is delkanda.

If all fails the only option is to ship one from abroad from ebay or ask a friend who is going abroad to bring one. :alc:

Thanks The Stig

As harshansenadhir said I will first try Un*mo

Hope I could find one.

Regards

Thilak