• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ipad Car Charger And Ipad Holder

KSR Siriwardana

there are official apple resellers in sl...best will be to get the original thing from them with warranty

i use a macbook pro and would not risk such an investment by using things like chargers made by third party fellow

there are official apple resellers in sl...best will be to get the original thing from them with warranty

i use a macbook pro and would not risk such an investment by using things like chargers made by third party fellow

Would you know if they have a VGA connector for the new macbook pro at the resellers here? Cos they didn't when I checked about 6 months back, in fact the guys who promote themselves as the "chief dealer" didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about :unsure: This is to connect my machine to a VGA cable to use for the projector.

Would you know if they have a VGA connector for the new macbook pro at the resellers here? Cos they didn't when I checked about 6 months back, in fact the guys who promote themselves as the "chief dealer" didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about :unsure: This is to connect my machine to a VGA cable to use for the projector.

whom did you check with machang?

that's one of the most sought after accessories for obvious reasons :)

try macpc.... the owner chap...shirantha...is a good friend.

they should stock these..also there's another mac store on duplication road.... never been there cos i usually get my stuff down.

whom did you check with machang?

that's one of the most sought after accessories for obvious reasons :)

try macpc.... the owner chap...shirantha...is a good friend.

they should stock these..also there's another mac store on duplication road.... never been there cos i usually get my stuff down.

I checked at Futureworld, but maybe they hadn't thought of getting that stuff yet and the sales guy didn't know. Where is the place you mentioned macpc if you don't mind? If they also don't have I'll get it down, but I'd prefer buying it where I can see it as I remember there were 4 or 5 different ones for the different macbooks and I don't want to end up buying the wrong one off the web.