• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does Big Brands Launch Their Plantation For Hybrid???

Busooly

Could any of you tell me that Big Brands such as Toyota/Honda have put up their Hybrid plantation in SL? Is this ok to go for Hybrids now?

plz do comment the search show some old post only....... :D

Could any of you tell me that Big Brands such as Toyota/Honda have put up their Hybrid plantation in SL? Is this ok to go for Hybrids now?

"plantation" ? you mean support from the agents to maintain them here right ?

Still hasn't changed, Toyota lanka put up a news paper article recently saying that they will not support the prius until they do proper research on if the prius is suitable to be used in lanka and until they develop the infrastructure that's needed to support them.

But i guess they will put an add as soon as they do !

Buying or not is your choice, but if i was you i would play it safe and wait a little bit more until everything has settled down :alc:

there lots of hybrids here now so the agents have to start maintain them sooner rather than later or they dont somebody else is starting to repair them so given the situation here i thinks it is ok for buy one.