• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townace (Converted To Noah) Vs Toyota New Hiace

AfzGTR

hello!

my friend is going 2 purchase a new van, and he asked me give him a suggestion both the new Hiace and the Townace CR42 or KR42(converted to Noah) look god...but im not sure which one is better!! any advice??

a townace converted to Noah...comes witha turbo engine as well! and some have two sunroofs!

go for townace i think it is the best option.in it price range it has more options than new hiace but that been said hiace has more seats in it than townace but the problem with hiace is it's more common than townace and the other problem is it's more like mudalali modal or thug modal and no disrespect to any toyota hiace owners in this

forum. if you going to buy townace go for noah one.

hello!

my friend is going 2 purchase a new van, and he asked me give him a suggestion both the new Hiace and the Townace CR42 or KR42(converted to Noah) look god...but im not sure which one is better!! any advice??

a townace converted to Noah...comes witha turbo engine as well! and some have two sunroofs!

Well you do get toyota hiace with turbo yeah ?.

I had a townace for around 5 years best vehicle to run with ,good fuel economy

comfortability vise is also ok ,except if its automatic it lacks alotta power .But since your friend is going to get something new I say the new hiace is good because the townace and noah older versions are out dated "not literally but you should get what i mean ". The new hiace has good ride comfortability and does have good pickup, I don't know about the fuel economy though .

For both types i think manual trans will do better in fuel and performance. I would prefer a diesel manual for both hiace and noah. Personally I dont like the looks of the new Hiace it looks like a big shoe box on wheels, although you can get all the bells and whistles and probably more than of a noah. (Turbo, dual AC, TV, electric sliding doors, rotatable seats, sunroof/moonroof etc) But imho not good for a family vehicle.

Like Shehan_WCC said the noah is old and probably about 1.5~2 million less than the price of a hiace, but comfortable, good performance for money, looks better and suitable for a family vehicle. You would be better off with a manual diesel.

I dont have a clear idea of spare parts prices for both vehicles, but i think noah spare parts are cheaper than new hiace? correct me if im wrong.

Edited by Reckless

For both types i think manual trans will do better in fuel and performance. I would prefer a diesel manual for both hiace and noah. Personally I dont like the looks of the new Hiace it looks like a big shoe box on wheels, although you can get all the bells and whistles and probably more than of a noah. (Turbo, dual AC, TV, electric sliding doors, rotatable seats, sunroof/moonroof etc) But imho not good for a family vehicle.

Like Shehan_WCC said the noah is old and probably about 1.5~2 million less than the price of a hiace, but comfortable, good performance for money, looks better and suitable for a family vehicle. You would be better off with a manual diesel.

I dont have a clear idea of spare parts prices for both vehicles, but i think noah spare parts are cheaper than new hiace? correct me if im wrong.

you are right Reckless townace noha spare parts are cheaper and widely available than new hiace. as Reckless said new hiace it is a look ugly compared to townace noha.

But if your using it in the long run go for a new vehicle than an old

and noah spares are cheap,considered to the new hiace. But i drove a new hiace and its really comfy,as far as the looks go i would suggest the townace but the hiace does look good with the fancy rims and bodykits and daylight lamps and so on

go for townace i think it is the best option.in it price range it has more options than new hiace but that been said hiace has more seats in it than townace but the problem with hiace is it's more common than townace and the other problem is it's more like mudalali modal or thug modal and no disrespect to any toyota hiace owners in this

forum. if you going to buy townace go for noah one.

i checked on the price of Noah in autolanka...some are high as 3.9 million or 4

Well you do get toyota hiace with turbo yeah ?.

I had a townace for around 5 years best vehicle to run with ,good fuel economy

comfortability vise is also ok ,except if its automatic it lacks alotta power .But since your friend is going to get something new I say the new hiace is good because the townace and noah older versions are out dated "not literally but you should get what i mean ". The new hiace has good ride comfortability and does have good pickup, I don't know about the fuel economy though .

actually u get tutbo for noah as well ( 2C-T and 3C-T engine)..adn i have driven a automatic Tubro Diesel Noah...its damn powerful!!

But if your using it in the long run go for a new vehicle than an old

and noah spares are cheap,considered to the new hiace. But i drove a new hiace and its really comfy,as far as the looks go i would suggest the townace but the hiace does look good with the fancy rims and bodykits and daylight lamps and so on

well u get all thos turbo, sunroof, bodykits and fancy stuff for Noah as well!!...

you are right Reckless townace noha spare parts are cheaper and widely available than new hiace. as Reckless said new hiace it is a look ugly compared to townace noha.

mmmm maybe the parts are cheaper!

but guys any know the fuel figures?

im also using a KR 42...its a good family vehicle....good on fuel economy....

most of the people i hav talked,they like dis van....

some who uses pajero and shara jeeps keep this van for their use,may b cauz of fuel economy :ninja: .........

also Hiace KDH 200 is good on diesel as well as it has good market...personally i like new hiace also..............

i checked on the price of Noah in autolanka...some are high as 3.9 million or 4

actually u get tutbo for noah as well ( 2C-T and 3C-T engine)..adn i have driven a automatic Tubro Diesel Noah...its damn powerful!!

well u get all thos turbo, sunroof, bodykits and fancy stuff for Noah as well!!...

mmmm maybe the parts are cheaper!

but guys any know the fuel figures?

Yup buddy my uncle still uses a NOAH SR40 (original noah)

i drove the hiace and the sr40 and i used one for almost 5 years. But Comfortability and driving vise i prefer the hiace,it looks like a 'pan bageh' but is comfy,

Fuel economy should be good in both i guess not sure .As far as the spares go i think the noah is cheaper because they are well over 10-13 years of manufacture . So practically as for spares then its a townace.

im also using a KR 42...its a good family vehicle....good on fuel economy....

most of the people i hav talked,they like dis van....

some who uses pajero and shara jeeps keep this van for their use,may b cauz of fuel economy :ninja: .........

also Hiace KDH 200 is good on diesel as well as it has good market...personally i like new hiace also..............

oh thnx for the info bro!

Yup buddy my uncle still uses a NOAH SR40 (original noah)

i drove the hiace and the sr40 and i used one for almost 5 years. But Comfortability and driving vise i prefer the hiace,it looks like a 'pan bageh' but is comfy,

Fuel economy should be good in both i guess not sure .As far as the spares go i think the noah is cheaper because they are well over 10-13 years of manufacture . So practically as for spares then its a townace.

what do you mean "driving vise"?....further explanation please!!

oh thnx for the info bro!

what do you mean "driving vise"?....further explanation please!!

Sorry for the grammar error :)

what i wanted to say was when I drove the new hiace it was seriously comfy compared to the townace .

pickup was like the same .Maybe i felt that because these vehicles were new compared to the noah's which have

been running in our roads for sometime . :) .

what i would do if it comes to a townace or hiace - if I can afford the extra 1.5 to 2 mill i would go for the new hiace or the noah is what i would lay my hands on .

Probably new hiace parts will be cheaper than noah parts in the future cuz hiace is new and people will bring down hiace parts more than noahs.

Sorry for the grammar error :)

what i wanted to say was when I drove the new hiace it was seriously comfy compared to the townace .

pickup was like the same .Maybe i felt that because these vehicles were new compared to the noah's which have

been running in our roads for sometime . :) .

what i would do if it comes to a townace or hiace - if I can afford the extra 1.5 to 2 mill i would go for the new hiace or the noah is what i would lay my hands on .