• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Popemobil

Hola

Hey whts that 1st pic????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Isnt that the pope getting down?

The Pope is now using a bullet-proof, fully loaded Audi A8 - W12 !!!

You mean, fully loaded - TV, navigator, fridge, sink

popemobilebg2ya.th.jpg

Isnt that the pope getting down?

HEY WILL YOU OPEN UR EYES AND SEE???????

ITS NOT WHT U SAY IT IS???

OTHERS WHO REPLIED B4 ALSO SEEMS NOT TO HAV SEEN THE 1st PIC?

...Thanks to Sharkstar its now removed...

hola the first image u posted is not wat u thought it was n it has been removed...anymore offensiv religious images will be dealt with harshly...cudnt u c wat u postd??

edit: thanks to one of the members for pointing this out...

Edited by sharkster

HEY WILL YOU OPEN UR EYES AND SEE???????

ITS NOT WHT U SAY IT IS???

OTHERS WHO REPLIED B4 ALSO SEEMS NOT TO HAV SEEN THE 1st PIC?

...Thanks to Sharkstar its now removed...

Hey Bro.. Now cant see the pic…What was there….Can I know ???? :blink:

check the posts b4 replying...thats wht i can say...

seems that many ppl tend to reply withouht actually checking whts ther...

No my friend I didn’t Enlarge that pic..Coz I thought it’s, Pope just standing inside the Vehicle….Plz can I know what was there…. :blink:

Hi everyone,

Coming from the town of Negombo I am a strong catholic myself and I would never do anything to insult our religious leader. I am sorry, but i did not see anything bad in the picture, but if you guys have seen it in a diffrent angle and with better understanding I am sorry.

Hola

hola the first image u posted is not wat u thought it was n it has been removed...anymore offensiv religious images will be dealt with harshly...cudnt u c wat u postd??

edit: thanks to one of the members for pointing this out...

Sorry, never realized this...

Hi everyone,

Coming from the town of Negombo I am a strong catholic myself and I would never do anything to insult our religious leader. I am sorry, but i did not see anything bad in the picture, but if you guys have seen it in a diffrent angle and with better understanding I am sorry.

Hola

its not a different angle...its very straightforward...for those who r lost...it was an animal dressed in the pope's clothing...if u cudnt notice such a simple thing like that i suggest u use stronger specs...ur ignorance has become incorrigible and is long awaiting action...

Hi everyone,

Hola

Sorry, never realized this...

If you didn't see anything bad in the picutre, you have serious issues with your eye sight use the 'zoom' feature in your image viewer and see what exactly is in there.

Don't post stuff just for the sake of posting and/or to increase your damn post count. Being a Catholic is not an excuse, rather, it just shows how bloody reckless you were, when posting that image. Be careful in the future, especially when posting things related to someones religion.

Well i didnt use my religion as a excuse. I just said that to show i dont want to humilite by purpose. You guys are sometimes not too understanding. I never realised it was an animal. And thanx for the advice I will go for a new specs...bnut seriously i dont think all of the forum people realized what it was.

Thank You very much Ruwds B) ………He He He !!! That’s a nice pic… :P;)

NICE????????

Well i didnt use my religion as a excuse. I just said that to show i dont want to humilite by purpose. You guys are sometimes not too understanding. I never realised it was an animal. And thanx for the advice I will go for a new specs...bnut seriously i dont think all of the forum people realized what it was.

YAH i guess u better go for the new specs....or increase the resolution of ur monitor...or i suggest both...

Well as for all the ppl not realising it i think no one even bothered to see wht u posted...

NICE????????

YAH i guess u better go for the new specs....or increase the resolution of ur monitor...or i suggest both...

Well as for all the ppl not realising it i think no one even bothered to see wht u posted...

Oh realy?

Anyway, its quiet catchy cause so many posts