• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz, Demio Or Honda Fit ... Which One Is The Best Car?

flashmark

Hi All,

I'm planing to buy a car and currently doing some research which car has more features and user exp.

So please give me your recommendations. Basically I would love any of the below car but I do not have much clear which one is the best.

Toyota Vitz

Mazda Demio

Honda FIT

Please consider below things when you are giving your recomendation.

Price

Engine Capacity

Seats

Fuel Consumption

Durability

Second Hand market

Spare parts prices

etc.....

thanks

Hi All,

I'm planing to buy a car and currently doing some research which car has more features and user exp.

So please give me your recommendations. Basically I would love any of the below car but I do not have much clear which one is the best.

Toyota Vitz

Mazda Demio

Honda FIT

Price

Engine Capacity

Seats

Fuel Consumption

Durability

Second Hand market

Spare parts prices

etc.....

thanks

This topic has been discussed in detail several times in this forum.do a search :rolleyes:

Hi All,

Toyota Vitz

Mazda Demio

Honda FIT

Price

Engine Capacity

Seats

Fuel Consumption

Durability

Second Hand market

Spare parts prices

etc.....

thanks

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10722-swift-vitz-or-demio/page__p__154821__hl__%2Bvitz%2Cdemio+%2Bfit__fromsearch__1#entry154821

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10559-which-car-should-i-buy/

Please do use the search, However if your not happy with the answers given, there's nothing more that can be done, go and use your own sense (in terms of looks)and buy a car. And if you still want to find out more info, when you see any vitz, swift, demio etc on the road or at petrol sheds ask the owners... that'll be the best without starting more or less the same threads. cheers.

Edited by virensti

This damn question is being asked so many times that i feel like setting fire to Honda Mazda and Toyota plants :violent-smiley-026:

:lol: nice that what we want brutality. :D

Hi,

Asking the same question is natural to all the forums.Please do understand it.If you are not willing to answer do not reply anything. That will save your time

blaming to others seems like to be some of the members habit here. You can see this behavior when searching most of the topics.

Keep in mind that replying to topic is not your responsibility.Reply if you really interest on it.

thanks

if itz the 2nd hand market go for a vitz.but i'd go for a fit.it looks good

Mate, how about Demio? it's the most stylish of all three i think.VITZ looks odd and FIT looks sporty and Demio looks nice decent design :rolleyes:

Hi,

Asking the same question is natural to all the forums.Please do understand it.If you are not willing to answer do not reply anything. That will save your time

blaming to others seems like to be some of the members habit here. You can see this behavior when searching most of the topics.

Keep in mind that replying to topic is not your responsibility.Reply if you really interest on it.

thanks

Mate, don't misunderstand.Nobody blamed you.It's just the matter of common sense of doing a search little bit before starting a new topic.I hope you will understand this.you can see on your right top corner of the forum the search option. And yes you are right it's not our responsibly to reply it.everybody here just pointed you out there is a possibility of getting the answers for your question that has been discussed in the past.

Nobody here wanted to discourage you.It was just a friendly tap to make you understand that you should have done something before doing something :rolleyes:

Hi,

thanks

1. Yes it's natural because the internet is full of idiots who have no idea how to use a search engine.

2. We do not have to reply, the same way we do not want to see the same thread pop up over and over again, thus cluttering the general automotive section of the site.

3. No, blaming others is not a habit. Blaming the idiot who posted this thread while there are quite a few of these same threads is fair game.

4. Server space is not free and how ever small the amount of space it takes, repeated threads with the same content and topic will add up.

5. You are not the first of to play hero here. Atleast once a week some idiot posts the same thread and gets all butt hurt when people say use the search bar on the site and piss off.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 7

Hi,

thanks

I suggest that you read JD's post, especially the 5th one !

Hi,

thanks

Its not natural on this one. Use the search. And replying to this IS my responsibility.

1. Yes it's natural because the internet is full of idiots who have no idea how to use a search engine.

2. We do not have to reply, the same way we do not want to see the same thread pop up over and over again, thus cluttering the general automotive section of the site.

3. No, blaming others is not a habit. Blaming the idiot who posted this thread while there are quite a few of these same threads is fair game.

4. Server space is not free and how ever small the amount of space it takes, repeated threads with the same content and topic will add up.

5. You are not the first of to play hero here. Atleast once a week some idiot posts the same thread and gets all butt hurt when people say use the search bar on the site and piss off.

People who r reading this topic can now understand the idiot here. People like you discourage the people who are visiting to this forum.

Before posting your comments mind your language first. I think that's really help your personnel life as well.

Be a human first........ before giving your recommendation to others........ I saw lot of people trying to show their knowledge by blaming to others.

Don't be a cardboard hero. I just remember "Seethambara SaluPata" story after saw your reply.I don't think you know that story.

Also I take this opportunity thank of all the others who friendly advised me.

Edited by flashmark
  • Like 1

People who r reading this topic can now understand the idiot here. People like you discourage the people who are visiting to this forum.

Before posting your comments mind your language first. I think that's really help your personnel life as well.

Be a human first........ before giving your recommendation to others........ I saw lot of people trying to show their knowledge by blaming to others.

Don't be a cardboard hero. I just remember "Seethambara SaluPata" story after saw your reply.I don't think you know that story.

tl;dr.....no one cares....

I have also observed this unwelcoming attitude towards newbies who ask questions which have been discussed before. Sadly, Autolanka was not like this a few years ago. Some people who were themselves newbies just a year or year and a half ago, have now started treating newbies in a very unwelcoming way. I also don't like reading these fuel economy, vehicle tax, Axio, Prius etc threads, but it does not give me the right to be mean to people who post about those topics. I just ignore such threads. It helps to keep everybody's blood pressure down.

Edited by Az
  • Like 4

Im sure JD has no reason to discourage newcomers here, However we do need to make sure that the so called new comers learn the proper procedure in the forum.

Also Jd pointed out your mistakes, take it like a man instead of binging peoples personal life into this !

Im sure JD has no reason to discourage newcomers here, However we do need to make sure that the so called new comers learn the proper procedure in the forum.

Also Jd pointed out your mistakes, take it like a man instead of binging peoples personal life into this !

Dear Mr,

Please read threads which posted by new comers. Then you can understand the truth. I don't know why you depend JD.

Not only JD some of the senior members are trying to discourage new comers. That;s why they use word like "Idiot".

I saw some of the senior members are taking they like to recent tax increase. Because some are not like to buy a car people like us.

too sad......... Don't discourage new comers by using your words. This is public to everyone. Even if you are a senior you can't blame to others.

If you are not interest about any of the new topic, please ignore it. That what we usually doing in our day to day activities. We are not watching all the advertisements and not reading unimportant emails etc.Don't you?

Dear Mr,

Please read threads which posted by new comers. Then you can understand the truth. I don't know why you depend JD.

Not only JD some of the senior members are trying to discourage new comers. That;s why they use word like "Idiot".

I saw some of the senior members are taking they like to recent tax increase. Because some are not like to buy a car people like us.

too sad......... Don't discourage new comers by using your words. This is public to everyone. Even if you are a senior you can't blame to others.

If you are not interest about any of the new topic, please ignore it. That what we usually doing in our day to day activities. We are not watching all the advertisements and not reading unimportant emails etc.Don't you?

this are some serious accusations toward the senior members you got any proof for this accusations

Dear Mr,

I also share the same feeling, but this is quite a recent development. There are a few reasons for this IMO.

1. Some newbies being over-obsessed with fuel economy, fuel saving devices etc.

2. Some newbies trying out guerilla marketing tactics on this forum

3. Some newbies like Sylvi, always making it a point to go off-topic, and spoil a nice discussion, and frustrate others. So, there were a strong exchange of words, and some people feel that this is the norm. In the good old days, the discussions were much more civilized.

4. Some members trying to appear too smart, and trying to "rag" the newbies

If you look at some of the senior most members of the forum, you will observe that how they treat others, including some annoying characters & forum trolls, with respect. I have a lot of respect for those folks. So, please don't make a blanket accusation at everybody

• Like 3

Dear Mr,

Friend, I'm also not an old member of this forum.I just joined January 2011.Honestly I also didn't bothered to use the search option before posting my new topic which was discussed earlier. But nobody gave me any kind of rude replies or discouraging reply i was just searching a car and my options were Belta and Fitaria, and finally i changed all my mind and went for an Axio.But didn't use it for so long and changed to a revolutionary story creating "PRIUS" :lol: here is the link of my first thread to see any negative reactions

From this i don't mean that some members of here don't discourage anybody.I have also seen some of them doing that.The only thing is if somebody did it to me ,I just ignore it.because people are different in their point of views. :rolleyes:

Don't worry mate,It just a normal thing when you get in to a society which you are not familiar with.For example i was in USA for 6 months in 2007 for study purposes.thought they are so unwelcoming to me.they used to call me always f**king man, but later i thought it's the normal way they talk.But really i don't like that f**king American accent. :angry-smiley-024:

• Like 1

I have also observed this unwelcoming attitude towards newbies who ask questions which have been discussed before. Sadly, Autolanka was not like this a few years ago. Some people who were themselves newbies just a year or year and a half ago, have now started treating newbies in a very unwelcoming way. I also don't like reading these fuel economy, vehicle tax, Axio, Prius etc threads, but it does not give me the right to be mean to people who post about those topics. I just ignore such threads. It helps to keep everybody's blood pressure down.

Fully agreed. Nice to hear these words from a senior member. I think this behavior is chasing away newcomers from Autolanka.

With the recent tax reductions, many people have been interested in buying vehicles.

As this is the most famous Auto forum in SL, they come here with there questions.

We need to realize that most of these newcomers are not IT pro's and some of them might be using a forum for the first time. So it's normal if they keep posting the same question again and again. Senior members can either point out this politely or else ignore it rather than being hostile.

And I personally believe, if someone is posting any inappropriate content, it's the duty of the Moderators to point it out. But now we are seeing this is done by others. So, please leave this task for the Moderators. :)

• Like 1

Dear Mr,

Actually, thats coz they try to discourage idiots, not newbies.

• Like 2