• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nigel's Scam!

kill bill

Last nights interesting happenings couldnt but keep me from posting online. Nigel claimed to have installed his so called Prodrive ECU onto Ravi's car. He swore that it was his ECU that Ravi was running last night, before Zaki went up to Ravi's car and double checked confirming that Nigel was lying all along, it was the ECU lent by Zaki that Ravi ran last night. So why did Nigel so confidently make this claim? theres only one answer to this question, knowing the lying dog Nigel is, he had lent Ravi his 75Bhp NOS kit for the night, and ofcourse denied it all the way BUT claimed to have installed a Prodrive ECU, ofcourse he was confident that the car would win as that was the mere reason for making such a claim, but the underlying truth is that he wanted to prove to everyone that Zaki's tunedichips ECU's were inferior to his goods, ofcourse the NOS worked catching up abt 4 cars but not good enough to take down shamil's car. After all the credit should go to Zaki as Ravi's car would be nowhere without his ECU. Nigels scamful behaviour only brought shame to whoever the tuner of Ravis car was, after puting in all those mods into Ravi's car and then having to settle for NOS as a last result, really sad! Just thought all of you should know what people's true colours are. Whatever mods done to each car in a drag is of each owners desire, after all the richer dudes can afford to get more mods for their cars, this is totally understandable and accepted at drags all over the world, but lying about mods and misleading people are sadly only seen here in SL thanks to some people!

Hmmm. In that case its sad that some of the distinguished personalities from the local racing scene who were special invitees were disappointed last night. At least some of them saw the humor in it all.

Last nights interesting happenings couldnt but keep me from posting online. Nigel claimed to have installed his so called Prodrive ECU onto Ravi's car. He swore that it was his ECU that Ravi was running last night, before Zaki went up to Ravi's car and double checked confirming that Nigel was lying all along, it was the ECU lent by Zaki that Ravi ran last night. So why did Nigel so confidently make this claim? theres only one answer to this question, knowing the lying dog Nigel is, he had lent Ravi his 75Bhp NOS kit for the night, and ofcourse denied it all the way BUT claimed to have installed a Prodrive ECU, ofcourse he was confident that the car would win as that was the mere reason for making such a claim, but the underlying truth is that he wanted to prove to everyone that Zaki's tunedichips ECU's were inferior to his goods, ofcourse the NOS worked catching up abt 4 cars but not good enough to take down shamil's car. After all the credit should go to Zaki as Ravi's car would be nowhere without his ECU. Nigels scamful behaviour only brought shame to whoever the tuner of Ravis car was, after puting in all those mods into Ravi's car and then having to settle for NOS as a last result, really sad! Just thought all of you should know what people's true colours are. Whatever mods done to each car in a drag is of each owners desire, after all the richer dudes can afford to get more mods for their cars, this is totally understandable and accepted at drags all over the world, but lying about mods and misleading people are sadly only seen here in SL thanks to some people!

Somewhat uncalled for and taking for granted things u have no way of verifing. I call into question the bias and motive of the poster in making this post.

And kindly watch the personal comments. This is a public forum, not ur personal battleground.

Somewhat uncalled for and taking for granted things u have no way of verifing. I call into question the bias and motive of the poster in making this post.

And kindly watch the personal comments. This is a public forum, not ur personal battleground.

Praveen I strongly suggest you come on weekdays to watch the private drags as well, as you know nothing about whats really going on. Your presence once a week is keeping you way back from whats really going on brother. Just make sure you get you facts right, or make an effort to find out from the people who were present.

Well lots of assuming going on but somethings have to be pointed out that

The real truth beneath this scamful event was that Ravi actually ran a TunediChips ECU from Mr. Zaki's and not a prodrive ECU as any fool would know that is was not possible, even Mr. Deheragoda was surprised to hear of this foolish claim!

If u can bring a EG8 with a D15B we will prove u can run a pro drive ECU in it. And BTW pro drive ain't a brand it's just a name. The name of the ECU's supplying pro drive are called Hydra ECU. U can go search it and they do support all honda engines. We will show Mr. Deheragoda how a pro drive ECU can be run on a honda. Nigel was not trying to market that his ECU is better than Zaki's one. Cos no honda owner would pay 3 laks for a pro drive ECU. And trust me Zaki's ECU's does make a huge difference. I know it cos i ran my SiR with one of his Chips. And i too carried his sticker in my car.

And pls don't lie abt Shamil's car running stock engine. I respect that car but stop bullshitting. Well people do loose night over night to some cars for example

Me loosing to nirudha's car over and over.

Shamil Exi setup loosing to Razi's corrola over and over.

Drags are won and lost but stop making new user ID's and write shit abt it. For i know one of ur own I-Chips friend's calling up nigel and asking for a NOS bottle to run his own collegues. So stop muttering abt some drag and try to know who u are associating.