• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Urgent - How To Drain Petrol In Nissan Bluebird Sylphy (2001 Model)

Ru2011

Question

3 answers to this question

Please let me know how to drain Petrol in Nissan Bluebird Sylphy 2001 Model - urgent

I have seen some fuel transfer pumps using in some places for diesel, but not sure about petrol..The easiest way is to get a clear rubber hose and suck it and remove the petrol..since the hose is clear there is very less chance that you get petrol into your mouth..but I suggest you to do this with an experienced person..BTW why do you drain the petrol?? what has happen?? have you mistakenly pumped Ceypetco ? :unsure: guys correct me if i am wrong..this is the only easiest way I see If someone whats to remove fuel by himself.. :unsure:

Edited by AbeysinghE

Easy way is to go under the car and locate the fuel feed line where it transition from hard line to a soft line. It is very near the tank and should be held by couple of clips. Undo one of the clips and pull one side of the rubber hose out and let the gravity do its thing.

Good advice by Mani, Thats the best method.

Adding a bit to it, since it looks like Ru2011 is new to this DIY kinda things, buy a clear safety goggle from the nearby spare parts dealer or hardware shop, that under Rs100 and wear that before you go under your car with eyes wide open.smile.gif. Remember no cell phones, and to keep the lighting device (torch or lamp) at a distant and not directly underneath.

Good luck!

MINIACE