• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cefiro Gearbox Problem

aaa-cef

Question

Hi all, when i am speeding my Cefiro A33, sometimes at the speed of 70-80>kmph gear slips. It changes to the lower gear then suddenly to the correct one, while happening it, the engine RPM will go high (ex:4000 or so) then back to normal soon as it is back to the correct gear. This happened 2-3 times during the last month. Appreciate if someone can help me to identify the problem.

Cheers....

7 answers to this question

Hi all, when i am speeding my Cefiro A33, sometimes at the speed of 70-80>kmph gear slips. It changes to the lower gear then suddenly to the correct one, while happening it, the engine RPM will go high (ex:4000 or so) then back to normal soon as it is back to the correct gear. This happened 2-3 times during the last month. Appreciate if someone can help me to identify the problem.

Cheers....

check for error codes first. if its nothing to do with the speed sensors and anything electronic then its the clutch packs slipping. there is a guy call chandana he is good try this number go there and show the car. 0773027118

Cheers....

if it's a sudden accelaration this is a normal thing done by the box to increase pickup

this is called a pin-down

check for error codes first. if its nothing to do with the speed sensors and anything electronic then its the clutch packs slipping. there is a guy call chandana he is good try this number go there and show the car. 0773027118

Thank you v much mate. Appreciate your support......