• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Radiator Problem And Overheating

IROSH

Question

9 answers to this question

a cap should be 500-600 bucks...defa under a 1000.

also another little thing to check is if there are air bubbles can be seen popping up in the radiator opening when the engine is running. can be a leaky head gasket too...

a cap should be 500-600 bucks...defa under a 1000.

also another little thing to check is if there are air bubbles can be seen popping up in the radiator opening when the engine is running. can be a leaky head gasket too...

Tks a lot Ripper....u r correct and I bought a one for Rs. 525.00

I had a overheating problem in my toyota cr 26 townace van I replaced the core of the radiator. but still I get the same heating problem even for a 2km run. pls give me an answer.

Iroshan

if its overheating for a 2km run, I would first look at water fan than the radiator assuming your thermostat valve is not in place (since it's a CR26 and chances of local mechanics mucked up the thermostat valve are high :) ). If it's there, check for a possible blocked thermostat valve.