• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Place To Do A Paint Job And Dent Fix

Happy26

Hello, I have few hard and extreme scratches and dents on my SUV, and im wondering where to take my vehicle, coz last time i had a real nightmare with Mr Paint as they have caused me lot of troubles and cheated me big time, while breaking my pioneer radio set. ive been reading posts on this forum abt Mag city, soo any reliable and job well done paint shops in Colombo city??? who would treat and look after my SUV as its their own and complete the paint job with full customer satisfaction ??

Hello, I have few hard and extreme scratches and dents on my SUV, and im wondering where to take my vehicle, coz last time i had a real nightmare with Mr Paint as they have caused me lot of troubles and cheated me big time, while breaking my pioneer radio set. ive been reading posts on this forum abt Mag city, soo any reliable and job well done paint shops in Colombo city??? who would treat and look after my SUV as its their own and complete the paint job with full customer satisfaction ??

Why don't you pay a visit to Arabian Motors, Arnold Rathnayake Mawatha

Mmmmm i just checked their website, and seems like pretty high tech place, whit a Chassis Aligner Machine etc, coz i went n crashed on a hard concrete slab in this car park and it struck the under carriage so, need to check the chassy.

Anyone one has a good positive experience with Arabian motors and anything that i should be worried abt ???