• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb13 Vs Ae100

NRX

HI guys, just wanted to know the pros and cons of these 2 cars as I'm about to pick either of these, my budget is very tight and is around 1Million. If you can suggest other good models that would be fine. Hatchbacks are ok, but no fugly Wagons please :action-smiley-060:

HI guys, just wanted to know the pros and cons of these 2 cars as I'm about to pick either of these, my budget is very tight and is around 1Million. If you can suggest other good models that would be fine. Hatchbacks are ok, but no fugly Wagons please :action-smiley-060:

if you can find a good ae100 for 1 mill hands down go for it when comparing with nissan fb13 ae100 is more fuel efficient have more interior space extra luggage space it's more comfortable ae100 is not a competitor to fb13 it's competitor to fb14 if you run a search you can find similar topics have been discussed so do a search fella. :)

if you can find a good ae100 for 1 mill hands down go for it when comparing with nissan fb13 ae100 is more fuel efficient have more interior space extra luggage space it's more comfortable ae100 is not a competitor to fb13 it's competitor to fb14 if you run a search you can find similar topics have been discussed so do a search fella. :)

Well I did a search but didn't come across a similar thread mate. having a hard time finding even a FB13 for 1M, everybody is quoting staggering 1.1 , 1.2 :unsure:

Big question, What's the most reliable ? guess the AE100 ?

Well I did a search but didn't come across a similar thread mate. having a hard time finding even a FB13 for 1M, everybody is quoting staggering 1.1 , 1.2 :unsure:

Nexus is right, don't try to compare these two. AE100 is very reliable for sure, but very hard to find one for 1.0m. If your budget is so tight go for a doctor sunny.

Nexus is right, don't try to compare these two. AE100 is very reliable for sure, but very hard to find one for 1.0m. If your budget is so tight go for a doctor sunny.

Point noted! Thnx! :)

most reliability=ae100 and i think paying a 1.1mill for fb13 is very high price when comparing it's age as pontiac_gto have said if you can find a good ae91 for that price range or if you can find a non hacked eg8 for that price range they will be good cars.

btw here you go

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10332-what-to-buy-for-between-1million-13million

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/5497-car-for-1-million/page__p__77639__hl__1million_

Edited by nexus

try to stretch ur budget a bit and find a good ae100 or a VTEC eg8 ...but those cars are going above 1.2Mn

Went for Car hunting yesterday and found a good condition FB13 1992 model car (19-) and the Car Sale owner asks 1.14Mn for it, interior and exterior both in good shape. Not sure whether a 92 Fb13 worths that much >_<

Edited by NRX

16-18 yrs

TheClutch, on 25 September 2011 - 07:56 PM, said:

way too much for a 19 year old car...stick to a toyota if its going to be ur first car...easy to maintain and sell it back...and also if u are selecting a that much old car be ready to spend at least 150K ...

ae100s and eg8s are going for 1.2-1.3. Isn't it way too much for that old?? Nissan cars are also easy to maintaina and dispose;if you can check FB14 & FB15 prices thesedays you will realize.

• Like 1