• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vibrative Noise When Brake Released- Auoto Gear (Toyota Passo)

jayantha_73

Question

I use a Toyota Passo 2007 model and its with 45000 mileage now. From few weeks I observe that when the car has run for about 30 KM with traffic (When engine is hot well) while the car moves in heavy traffic (Like Maligawatta)when I release the brake pedal there is a vibrating noise comes from engine side (Like Drrrrrrr). But the car doesn't vibrate heavily. This sound is quite uncomfortable. But when accelerator is pressed there is no issue it moves smoothly. In the morning ride since there is less traffic this issue is not there. The issue can be well experienced when going home back in the eve. Any isea about this.. Thankx in advance.. Also seek an expert advice a reliable place where repairs can be done.

7 answers to this question

I use a Toyota Passo 2007 model and its with 45000 mileage now. From few weeks I observe that when the car has run for about 30 KM with traffic (When engine is hot well) while the car moves in heavy traffic (Like Maligawatta)when I release the brake pedal there is a vibrating noise comes from engine side (Like Drrrrrrr). But the car doesn't vibrate heavily. This sound is quite uncomfortable. But when accelerator is pressed there is no issue it moves smoothly. In the morning ride since there is less traffic this issue is not there. The issue can be well experienced when going home back in the eve. Any isea about this.. Thankx in advance.. Also seek an expert advice a reliable place where repairs can be done.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=871720

looks like you have to live with it...

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=871720

looks like you have to live with it...

Thanks.. Seems yes.. Yesterday I closely checked.. Should be the same issue. What to do then.. How do you feel about Mag city. Is that place reliable.? Some say its a money eating place.. Since I had Suzuki earlier I used to go to A*W. But now with Passo Im wondering where to go for a tuneup or any repair..

Thanks.. Seems yes.. Yesterday I closely checked.. Should be the same issue. What to do then.. How do you feel about Mag city. Is that place reliable.? Some say its a money eating place.. Since I had Suzuki earlier I used to go to A*W. But now with Passo Im wondering where to go for a tuneup or any repair..

'jayantha_73',

I need not mention about the Mag city you have the answer. Try Mario for tuning and he may attend to your repair at the same time close to Milk board opposite side Narhenpita Nawala road.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Among the forum members M@gc#ty is having a bad rep regarding their service.

'jayantha_73',

I need not mention about the Mag city you have the answer. Try Mario for tuning and he may attend to your repair at the same time close to Milk board opposite side Narhenpita Nawala road.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks a lot. Will touch the place and see..Do you have a contact no there if you dont mind..

Edited by jayantha_73

are you sure this issue isnt a brake pad/ rotor problem?

I also had a doubt. But when I saw the other posts on one of my reply I thought it may be common. However when I go to a place should check further. As another collegue noted to check at Mario's place at Nawala Narahenpita road should check there. Since the issue boosts when it runs for few KM's may be the expansion due to heating of the disks also could cause a problem with brake pads. I really dont know .. thats how I started thinking lately.