• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cf9 Honda Accord Chassis No (Vin No)

nuwanba

Hi All,

Please note that most (I think all) American Accords (CF9 97-2000/02) models chassis no are erronuesly printed in the Book (vehicle registration doc).

Eventhough it should starts with "1" most books are printed with "I" as the starting digit.(Hard to Notice, But BIG error) This is a mistake done when Prototype registration is done by Stafford and RMV for the initial vehicle.

Eventhough it's a error done by them Stafford & RMV both are now reluctat to accept the error and I'm still left with out an answer.

STAFFORD SPECIALLY ARE UNWILLING TO CORPORATE EVENTHOUGH THEY'RE THE MAIN PARTY FOR THE MISTAKE & TRYING TO PUSH IT TO CUSTOMER.

ALL USERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR BOOK WITH CHASSIS NO/ VIN NO IN THE VEHICLE SO THAT YOU CAN IDENTIFY THE ERROR.

PLEASE ROUTE THE ISSUE TO STAFFORD SO THAT THEY WILL AT LEAST TAKE A EFFORT TO CORRECT IT WHEN QUEUED.

ANYONE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE ISSUE WILL THINK THAT YOUR CHASSIS NO IS A FAKE IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ACTION.

Thank you

Edited by nuwanba

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone with this issue, please ask Stafford Motors to issue a letter and get the amendment done at RMV

Hi All,

Please note that most (I think all) American Accords (CF9 97-2000/02) models chassis no are erronuesly printed in the Book (vehicle registration doc).

Eventhough it should starts with "1" most books are printed with "I" as the starting digit.(Hard to Notice, But BIG error) This is a mistake done when Prototype registration is done by Stafford and RMV for the initial vehicle.

Eventhough it's a error done by them Stafford & RMV both are now reluctat to accept the error and I'm still left with out an answer.

STAFFORD SPECIALLY ARE UNWILLING TO CORPORATE EVENTHOUGH THEY'RE THE MAIN PARTY FOR THE MISTAKE & TRYING TO PUSH IT TO CUSTOMER.

ALL USERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR BOOK WITH CHASSIS NO/ VIN NO IN THE VEHICLE SO THAT YOU CAN IDENTIFY THE ERROR.

PLEASE ROUTE THE ISSUE TO STAFFORD SO THAT THEY WILL AT LEAST TAKE A EFFORT TO CORRECT IT WHEN QUEUED.

ANYONE WHO DO NOT KNOW THE ISSUE WILL THINK THAT YOUR CHASSIS NO IS A FAKE IF YOU DO NOT TAKE ACTION.

Thank you