• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ground Clearance Of Suzuki Swift

flashmark

Hi All,

Need to know the ground clearance of below Swift(japan). Seem Swift has lower ground clearance than other hatchback cars(Vitz, passo and Fit)? Am I correct?

How can I increase the ground clearance and how much will be the cost approximately? I'm going to import a recondition car and are there any way to import a Swift with higher ground clearance?

Thanks,

Lakmal

It is no worse than any other JDM of similar size, main issue is the wind deflector below the front bumper which gets scraped easily. Fortunately this is not visible unless you peek under the bumper.

Due to the short wheel base and the overhands this will not be much of an issue in day to day running.

Best way to increase the height would be to replace the coils and shocks from Indian version which has little more ground clearance. However you will ruin the ride comfort.

If you want high ground clearance go for a small SUV