• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Variation Of Montero

don03

There are Monteros in the mkt ranging from 4mil to 10mil & up. which has the same face. On what basis does the price vary? is it the engine (V75,V73,V65 etc...) ? or anything else?

P.S.Living with regrets & a Prius W30. cant take it in these roads. ground clearance is not enough at all. in fact it hits the road whn i enter through the gate at home & it is like a bang on the head every time whn 5mill is hits concrete. :(

you paid 5 million for a prius?

i think its mainly the year. 4mn is for 2000 to like 2002

Idk machan there is a huge difference in the prices btween the same year models also.. chk these,

http://autolanka.com/Buy.asp?FormName=Search&FormAction=search&ad_type_id=&ad_category_id=&search=montero

engine takes the mega share i belive.. hope someone will explain

W30 was unreg & one of the best. 4.9mil

Idk machan there is a huge difference in the prices btween the same year models also.. chk these,

Umm... no there isn't. The 2000 ones start at around 4 mil and go upwards. And the diesels are twice as expensive, which is usually the case. I don't see what you're on about.