• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is This Engine ? >_<

NRX

Hi guys,

I came across this 1994 Brand New Nissan Sunny 18- ( Doctor Sunny :D) and the owner says it has a 1.4 Litre Engine (GA14557200), Well I haven't seen any 1994 Doctor sunny cars Before, is this a common engine, or will it be hard to find spares for this particular engine, the engine was in great shape I think, Dripping water from the exhaust :)

Please help me as I'm about to buy this car tomorrow ( of course if my mechanic nods his head xD )

Well I haven't seen any 1994 Doctor sunny cars Before, is this a common engine, or will it be hard to find spares for this particular engine, the engine was in great shape I think, Dripping water from the exhaust :)

brand New doctor sunny is comes with 1.4l engine and the jdm one is comes with 1.5l engine and sorry i don't have a idea about spare parts.

All GA14 engines are 1400cc. No Japanese doctor sunny (B13) came with GA14 engines (Please correct me if im wrong). So your information is bit confusing.B14 came with GA14DE engines.GA14S and DS are carb engines. Parts are freely available for GA14 engine variants.

MINIACE

BTW, this was the Carb model..Any more information ? that would be really helpful :)

All GA14 engines are 1400cc. No Japanese doctor sunny (B13) came with GA14 engines (Please correct me if im wrong). So your information is bit confusing.B14 came with GA14DE engines.GA14S and DS are carb engines. Parts are freely available for GA14 engine variants.

MINIACE

then it came with the GA14DE engine. AFAIK the GA14DS engine came for Philippine ver and the GA14DE for the japanese one (i maybe wrong as well).

either way, Nissan parts aren't that hard to find. so don't worry :)

check the car by a trust worthy mechanic and your good to go :)

MINIACE

i have come across a doctor sunny b13 with 1.4l engine and it's a brand new one.

btw i have found this in AL classifieds http://autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=55935 it's a brand new one with 1.4l engine. :)