• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hid Low Beam On Toyota Ce110 (Crystal Light Model)

abiman

Hi,

Does anyone used HID lights on Toyota CE110/AE110 car? (model with crystal lights)

Will it give more clear front view to driver of 110 without blinding others? (I'm interested about 4300k color temperature.)

I know, to get best performance from HID lights, Projector lights or special reflectors required. Will the reflectors in this car can be used with HID lights?

please share your experience.

Thanks.

machan.. mine has HID xenon, but it was installed when i was buying it. So hv no idea about the change of beam and degree of visibility. But I feel like it has no much improvement since i get similar or a bit less visibility compared with normal bulb CR41 I also drive. May be due to lack of projector light or stuff. I have no idea. But it add a bit shine when u gonna sell ur car :D